CHAPTER 2

..Manik Pov...
I was waiting for Nandini at parlor from 3 hours..i was peeping my watch every now and then when the door got open..
.." Sir..she is ready..( The beautician said and i turned my head to her..)
..Taking her steps she came out drapped in red chiffon saree..hair perfectly loose curled..simple make up with light bangles and not to forget the touch of red sindoor and manglsutra around her neck..
.." Niti..( I merely whispered..though i knewd she was Nandini but no..my heart was shouting that she was my Niti )
..Nandu:- Kyu..lag rahi haina mai ekdum teri biwi..( Her voice broked my trance and i stared at her from head to toe..)
..Me:- Hmm..let's go..( I said and she followed me taking her bag..)
.." Aaila..yeh bungla hai ki mahal ? Tu yaha rehta hai..( She exclaimed as we got off the car..)
..Me:- Any problem..( I asked and she stared at me chewing her fav gum..)
..Nandu:- Abe..tere ghar ka toilet bhi ghar sai bada hoga reh..( She exclaimed putting her elbow on my shoulder casually..)
..I glared at her and left while she made a face behind me..i sensed that..
.." 123..Cheers to Mr.Harsh Malhotra..( That jerk was cheering himself in the party..)
.." Mr.Harsh how are you feeling..matlab ab pura Malhotra empire aap kai naam par hai..( Media asked him and before he could speak i cut the shit of him..)
.." Not so soon..! ( I exclaimed and everyone's head turned to us including that jerk..he's face was worth watching seing Nandini..sorry Niti infront of him..)
.." Celebration? What for dear brother..( I asked casually holding Nandini from her waist..)
..Harsh:- who is she..( He asked stammered and i made a O mouth)
..Me:- Are..Apne bhai ki biwi ko bhool gaye..tch very bad..( I said sarcasticly and smirked at him..)
.." But Sir..we heard Niti Ma'am being met with accident and eventually died at the spot..( The reporter asked and Harsh smirked at me..)
..Me:- Really ? Then sorry you got false news..well she had met with accident..but to our luck woh bach gayi thi..( I said glaring at that jerk..)
..Harsh:- No..she cant be Niti..yeh mere bhai ki biwi nahi hai..( He said and i was redy to eat him up..)
..Nandu:- Nahi..! Mai Niti hu...inki biwi..inki ardhagini..inki jeevan saathi..inki parvati aur inki rukmani..( She said dramatically and all blinked their eyes at us..)
..Nandu:- Aree..toh kya hua..kuch pal..mai apne Manik..apne shiv..apne Krishnan sai alag hoh gayi..par ab..mai unke saath hu..( She dramatically went to the middle and faked tears..)
..Nandu:- Mai hi hu..inki Niti aur yahi hai mere Suhag..mere Sindoor..( She said pointing at me and i wanted to bang my head somewhere..!)
..I went to her and grabbed her by waist..
..Me:- Over acting band karo..( I whispered near her ear while she glared at me..)
.." So people..sorry for the ruin of party..but Malhotra Empires ab bhi meri biwi kai hi naam hai..as woh abhi bhi zinda hai..no offence..( I said and dragged her away with me..)
..Me:- Over acting karne kai liye kisne bola tha..( I asked her crossing my arms around my chest..)
..Nandu:- Are..itna acha acting kiya maine..aur tereko over acting laga..dooh kya ekk ( She showed her punch and i glared at her..)
..Me:- Next time..beware..( I roared and she too glared at me..)
..Nandu:- Huh..tu kya acting..Acting ek pooja hai..Acting ek Ortt hai Ortt..( She said dramatically like seriously first of all its Art not Ortt and secondly i wanna shut her mouth or my head !)
..It was night time i came to the room hell tired and sitted on bed..
.." My name is Nandu..Nandu ki jawani..( She came out of washroom singing and ahem..and wrapped in white towel..)
..Me:- Ahem..( I coughed looking away and she screamed at me..)
..Nandu:- Darra diya..Gadha kahika..( She snapped at me and i glared at her..)
..Just then my eyes felled on her chest..I'll be god damn..i stood up and went to her she covered herself and glared at me..
..Nandu:- Kya kar raha hai ( She asked and i shoved her hand away )
..Me:- Yeh teel tuhmare upar kaise..( I asked pointing at the mole below her right neck )
..Nandu:- Ohh yeh..abe bevakoof akal nai hai..teel mere upar hai..bachpan sai hi hoga na..kya tu bhi..( She shoved me away and i stared at her..First her features..voice and now that mole..)
..Chumma ! Chumma ! Chumma ! Ayeee...! ( I jerkly woked up due to sudden loud music..what the hell..disgusting ! )
.. I saw Nandini dancing at hall like mad that to in that something Chumma Chumma de de ! I clutched my fist and ran downstairs..i angrily turned off the system and she glared at me..
..Nandu:- Subah Subah dimag ka locha mat kar yaar..( She roared at me and i glared back her..)
..Me:- Have you forgotten tum abhi kaun hoh..
..Nandu:- Uff teri biwi ko bhi naa 21 topo ki salami deti hu..Sati Savitri ekdum..( She complaint and i palmed my face..)
..She banged her feet and left while i landed in Sofa..Her behavior is complete opposite from her ghoss..!
...Writer Pov....
..Nandini came to room and lied down in bed..suddenly her nose cought something and she jerkly woked up..
.." Aailla..Daaru..( She exclaimed staring at Wine kept on table..)
..She ran to the bottle..opened the lid and gulped it directly dancing slowly..
.." Ohho..Mere pyaare bhai ki biwi jee..aap kabse wine peene lagi..( Harsh smirked peeping through window while unaware of his gaze Nandini was busy dancing and gulping the wine..)
...Manik Pov...
..We were at my cabin..i was busy in presentation and she was sitting at my table
..Nandu:- Oye..mereko bhook lagi hai..( She said poking me while was busy engrossed in my laptop..)
..Me:- Pick up the phone and order joh tuhme chahiye..( I muttered and she shrugged..)
.." Haa! Helo..order likh..ek plate tandoori chicken..kashmiri biryani..pani puri..bhel puri..doh ice cream aur ek bottle mast loaded beer..jaldi..( She exclaimed and my eyes popped out in horror..i snatched the phone from her..)
.." Cancel the order..( i said and then glared at her..)
..Nandu:- tune toh bola..phone uthaa..joh mangna hai maang..ab chillana mat ha...( She pouted and i tapped the phone at my head..)
..She sat on sofa and started munching the pizza which i ordered for her..
.." Aaj bistar par mai soungi..( She shouted and rushed to bed covering herself with blanket..
..Me:- I can't sleep on couch you know right..( I glared at her and she showed her tongue )
..Nandu:- Itna bada ghar hai..kahi bhi soh jaa rota kaiko hai..jaa soh jaa hmm..( She teased and drifted into sleep..)
She was fast asleepen i was staring at her..at her mole..i quietly sat near her side and caressed her hair softly..
.." Thenk you..mereko pata thaa..award mereko hi milega..( She mumbled in sleep and clutched my hand..)
..I smiled shortly and kept on ruffling her hair...i don't know why..