CHAPTER 17

Thanks Readers for waiting....
Problem solved she delete it...
So Enjoy Reading.....

..Recap:- Bappa ka Prasad

..Nandu was staring at the shocks she was wearing right now. It was complete loose compared to her tiny legs which confused her.
..Nandu:- Kya baat hai Nandu..ek din mai itni patli hoh gayi ki moje hi fit nahi aa rahe ( She shrugged and then heard Manik's cough. She looked up and saw him staring at her..)
..Manik:- woh...mere socks hai ( He said and her jaw dropped at him )
..Nandu:- Aaila..toh mere moje kidhar gaye ( She asked and he hesitantly raised up his jeans showing her tight fitted socks )
..For a moment she blinked her eyes in astonished and then rolled back to bed laughing like hell which pissed off him.
..Nandu:- Haww..tabhi toh bolu..Nandu kai 2 kilo pair mai 8 kilo kai moje kaha sai aa gaye..hahaha..( She laughed and he palmed his face in embarrassment )
..Manik:- Hasna hoh gaya..let's exchange now ( He ordered and she nodded still laughing at him )
..Nandini was watching oggy and the cockroaches when Dadi came to her with sad face..
..Dadi:- Oye puttar..woh kya hai galti sai mera tiffin pack golu koh pahuch gaya..tu wapas leh aa ( She said and she nodded in agreement )
..She reached office in no time. She was swinging like child with her yellow frock and singing song
..Nandu:- Nachu mai aaj..Cham Cham..Cham Chamm..Chamm..( She was lost in her song and then saw whole office staring at her in shock )
..She showed her 31 teeths and ran towards Manik Cabin who was busy in his laptop.
..Nandu:- Ptch..Ptch..( Manik looked up and saw her peeping through the door. She made a ' Mai andar aau kya' look and he smiled faintly while she entered inside )
..Manik:- Jee aap kaun..maine pehchana nahi ( He asked innocently and she rushed to him with panic face )
..Nandu:- Haww..kisi nai tera sar phod diya kya. Ghajini toh nahi ban gaya..Mai Nandini..Nandu Shirke tu Manik..Manik Malhotra..mai ladki hai..tu ladka hai ( She was blabbering when he shutted her mouth and threwd a sharp glared )
..Manik:- Ssh..yaad hai..majak kar raha thaa ( He gritted through his teeth and she laughed catching her tummy )
..Nandu:- Are toh mai kaunsa ullu hai..mai bhi majak kar rahi thi..( She said and he nodded in disbelief )
..Manik:- Waise yaha kyu aayi? Kuch kaam thaa ( He asked and she made a serious look now )
..Nandu:- Pehle mere moje pehen liye aur phir Dadi ka tiffin uthaa laya..tu theek toh haina ( She asked raising her eyebrows and he blinked at her )
..Manik:- Really ? ( He asked and opened the bag and found chat pata chole bhature with her special rum and vodka shot )
..Nandu:- Daaru..( She exclaimed and snatched away from him. She was about to gulp when she saw his angry boiling face through corner of her eyes )
..Nandu:- Hehehe..leh wapas rakh diya..khush ( She said and he nodded turning away from her)
..It was night by now and Nandu was watching one of the Manik's old award ceremony. She frowned as she saw various ladies ogling over him. They were modern..sexy and gorgeous by looks.
..Nandu:- Huh..! ( She made a face and turned off it )
..She went to the full length mirror and glanced herself from head to toe. Simple mid hair. Floral frock with matching shoes and socks and a matching hair band and most importantly her fragile doll figure. Meanwhile Manik entered and she rushed to him
..Nandu:- Ruko..! Savdhaan! ( She shouted and he leaned away back catching his heart in shock. )
..Manik:- Are you crazy or what..dara diya ( He somehow uttered with wide eyes and she frowned at him )
..Nandu:- Pehle batao..mere liye kya laye hoh ( She asked and he blinked his eyes in confusion )
..Manik:- Yeh puchne kai liye savdhaan karwaya ( He asked in same tone and she simply nodded )
..Nandu was playing with the game which Manik had brought for her. She was enjoying her moment when her ears got bursted..
.." Aaahhhhhh..! ( Manik came out shouting wrapped in towel. She too shouted and both went under the bed to hide.
.." Aaaahhhh...( Both were shooting looking at each other holding each other's hand..
..Nandu:- Ek minute..hum chilla kaiko rahe hai ? ( She asked in confusion and he stopped shouting to the core )
..Manik:- Tum kyu chillayi aese ( He asked and she glared at him )
..Nandu:- Shurwat kisne ki..( She said and he made a worried look )
..Manik:- Woh..andar washroom mai kuch hai ( He said gulping his saliva and she frowned )
..Nandu:- Pappu Singh..Jhaplu Kumar? ( She asked happily and he slapped his head )
..Manik:- Woh hote naa..toh mai chillata nai..seedha behosh hoh jata..
..Nandu:- Toh phir kaun..Heera lal ?? ( She asked and he wanted kill himself now )
..Manik:- Andar..washroom mai..ek cockroach hai ( he muttered and she made a ohh face )
..Nandu:- Are toh kya hua..kaunsa ushke 2 sing hai..joh tujhe udaa dega huh..( She said and came out of bed and he followed her )
..Manik:- Ushko nikalo please..( He begged and she nodded in no making him irritate )
..Nandu:- Badle mai mujhe kya milega ( She asked and he took deep breathe and smiled faintly )
..Manik:- Joh tum chaho..now please remove it ( He cried and she clapped her hands in excitement )
..She kissed his cheecks and ran inside washroom to shove away the cockroach. She came out with and it and he hid behind curtain while she laughed and threwd it out of window.
..Next morning Manik woke up rubbing his eyes and straight way started searching for Nandu..
..Manik:- Nandu..Nandu..( He called her in lazy sleepy voice and walked still rubbing his eyes )
..He came to the hall and saw her coming to him crying badly. He rushed to her and cupped her face wiping the tears away..
..Manik:- Aye Nandu..kya hua..you know naa I don't like rota hua Nandu ( he said and she looked at him with baby face )
..Nandu:- Woh..naa woh..( She hiccuped wiping her tears and he ruffled her hair softly )
..Manik:- Haa bolo..
..Nandu:- Jamuna ki saash nai Jamuna koh ghar sai nikal diya aur toh aur..Jamuna maa banni wali hai..kya hoga ushka..( She asked babishly and he made a confused look)
..Manik:- Kaun Jamuna yaar ab ( He asked and she sniffed hard )
..Nandu:- Are woh aata haina.. MERA BADLA: TERI ASTHI JAMUNA MAI BAHA DUNGI..ushme Jamuna ki saas nai ushe nikal diya ( She cried and Manik started laughing like idiot and then crying like idiot )
..Nandu:- Bahut bura hua naa ( She said and hid in his embrace while he slapped his head and sniffed )
..Manik Pov:- And I thought duniya phat ishki..lekin nahi she is crying for that stupid Jamuna and her stupid Saas. God is there anything left or this is just a beginning. Maja aa raha hai naa aapko.( End of Pov )