CHAPTER 24

..Recap:- Accident
..It had been twelve hour's since was Manik was waiting outside ICU. Heera lal was fast asleep in his lap while other family members were too praying to themselves. A nurse came and glanced at everyone.
..Nurse:- We need blood of B positive group..aap mese kisi paas hoga ( She asked and Manik chuckled at her )
..Manik:- Khoon hi.. B positive hai..she is Nandu..full of life..nothing will happen to her ( He muttered to himself )
..Dadu:- Mera hai..take mine but please save her. ( He said and Nurse took him away with her. Manik leaned back and stared at the ceiling blankly)
..After few hours Doctor came out and took a deep breathe. Manik glared at him and he uttered
..Doc:- She have gained conscious. Koi Heera lal aur ushki biwi kai bare mai puch rahi hai..infact Mr. Manik she's asking ki bidai hue ki nahi ( He said with confused face and Manik laughed to himself palming his face )
..He entered inside and saw her staring at him. Her head was completely band aid while both right leg and hand fractured. Hands covered with wires and syrings yet smiling at him.
..Manik:- You scared the hell out of me ( He said and sat beside her and took her left hand in him )
..Manik:- Kaisi hoh ab..better feel hoh raha hai..( He asked )
..Nandu:- kyu..mereko kya hua hai ( She asked confusingly and he chuckled at her )
..Manik:- Sadak kai beecho beech naach rahi thi..truck nai uda diya thaa..accident hua hai..sayad ( He said and she laughed at him)
..Nandu:- Are wahi toh pooch rahi hai mai..Heera lal ki dulhan..ushki bidai hue ki nahi..kahi abhi bhi mandap mai hamata intezar toh nahi kar rahi naa( She asked and he laughed pulling her cheecks)
..Manik:- Chill..dono abhi ek saath hai. Tum jyada stress mat loh ( He said and she nodded lightly )
.." Mr.Malhotra..hame aapse aur Nandini sai pooch taach karni hai( Cops entered and Nandu saluted at them)
..Cops:- kya aapko sakh hai ki yeh koi planning plotting hai yaa phir koi random accident ( he asked and Manik went into deep thinking )
..Nandu:- Mere jaisi..bholi bhaali..shushil aur shaant bacchi ka kaun dushman paida hoh gaya reh..bappa ghaur kalyug..tauba tauba ( She said and cop's stared at her blankly )
..Manik:- Mera bhai Harsh..ushki biwi..par woh log abhi jail mai hai..( He said and they nodded at him )
..cop:- Okk then..hum ish case ki upar kaam karte hai..kuch mila then we'll inform you( they said and left while Nandu looked at Manik )
..Munna:- Sister..dear Sister..dekh kaun aaya hai thaare koh milne ( He barged inside and a guy followed him )
..He was bit muscular type with smart personality. His eyes were hazel tint with gentle smile. He winked at her and Manik got bit furious
..Nandu:- Abe..Aryaman..kidhar thaa reh..ab yaad aa rahi hai tereko meri ( she pouted and he smiled softly
..Arya:- ghussa mat kar Nandu..mai bas ( He was about to complete when Manik cutted him off in mid )
..Manik:- It's Nandu only for Manik..baakiyo kai liye its Nandini ( He said coldly and Arya shrugged at him )
..Arya:- Meri training khatam hoh gayi thi toh holidays mai hu( He said and Nandu made a O face )
..Nandu:- Manik..yeh mera bachpan ka dost hai..hum dono kafi ache mast jodi thai pata hai..lekin yeh gadha..chala gaya..Army mai jane ka bhoot chada hai ( She said and Manik faintly smiled him )
..Manik returned from pharmacy with her medicines. He entered inside and saw Arya feeding soup to Nandu. He clutched his fist hard. Once done Arya wiped her lips with thumb and that was enough to boil Manik more
..Manik:- Nandu..( He called and they turned to her. She smiled and gestured him to come near her. He went sat beside her while she gently wrapped her hand around him
..Nandu:- Kaha thaa reh tu..bhook lagi thi mereko..toh ishne soup khila diya..par swad kafi gandi thi ( She made faces and Manik smirked )
..Manik:- Meri Nandu koh hamesha ushka phusela bomb means Manik hi khilata haina that's why..dusre kai hatho sai itna swad nahi aata hmm ( He said and Arya chuckled at him)
..Nandu:- Kya baat hai..mera phusela bomb..aaj bada majnu mood mai..accident mera hua..dimag ka locha tera toh nahi hoh gaya ( She teased him and bursted out in laugh while Manik kissed her hand )
..Dadu was peeping Nandu through door who was taking nap by now. He smiled gently and turned when
..Nandu:- Gabbar Dadu..mereko malum hai aap hai waha ( She said looking at him through corner of her eyes )
..Dadu:- Piddi..tu nahi sudhregi ( He said and went to her. She showed her teeths and he placed chocolates beside her)
..Dadu:- Chup chap khale naa..Manik koh pata chala na..kaatne aayega ( He said and both giggled hy fying each other )
..Manik and Arya were glaring at each other. Both were carrying bundle of chocolates for Nandu. After a couple of glaring game both ran inside hospital like mad.
..Running through stairs..corriders they were finally heading towards her ward. Manik went bit ahead of him and barged inside followed by him.
.." Nandu..tuhmara favorite chocolates ( Both said in unison and again glared at each other. )
..But to their shock no one was in the bed. It was empty. After a sec they a flushing sound from washroom and Nandu came out with help of nurse.
..Nandu:- Aaila..pet mai locha hoh gaya reh..ab jake saanti mili ( She said and saw both Manik and Arya staring at her with chocolate in their hand)
..Nandu:- Are waah..mere liye chocolate..kya baat hai..( She said and nurse made her adjusted in bed. Both were waiting for her another response )
..Nandu:- ab kya mohrat ka intezar hai..Manik aana..zaldi khila..mereko ( She said and Manik made a victory look at Arya)
..He proudly went to her raising his chest and nose. He unwrapped the choclates showing him off and smirked at him. He feeded Nandu and she happily smiled to him
..Nandu:- Mera phusela bomb..mera Manik ( She said and kissed his cheecks while he raised his eye brows at Aryaman)
..Manik Pov:- Jal beta..aur Jal..bahut shauk haina Nandu koh soup pilane ka. Ab dekh kaise teri training leta hu. ( End of Pov )