CHAPTER 25

..Recap:- Manik Vs Aryaman
..It had been weeks since Nandu's recovery. She was back to mansion and other side Manik and Aryaman were having their own wars going for her.
..Nandu was waiting for her meal since long. She was gossiping with Heeralal when Aryaman came out of kitchen with paav bhaaji in his hands.
..Arya:- Nandu..dekh tera favorite paav bhaaji ( He exclaimed and sat beside her while Manik too came out with Paav bhaaji in his hands )
..Manik:- Nandu..forget that..yeh loh..special paav bhaaji..I've made ( He exclaimed and Arya made a whatever look)
..Nandu:- Par mereko koi paav bhaaji nahi khaani..aalu kai parathe hoh toh bolo..warna dono phuto ( She pouted and Manik smiled at her )
..Manik:- Bas..chalo hum bahar restaurant jaate hai..you know..akele ( He said looking at Aryaman who gave a smirk to him)
..Arya:- Bahar kyu jana..mai hu naa..abhi banata hu tere liye ( He said and Manik made a Ohh really look )
..Manik:- Tch tch..Mera Mansion..Mera Kitchen..outsiders kyu takleef kare hmm..I'll make ( He mocked him while Nandu raised her eyebrows )
..Nandu:- Tum dono sai acha mai Munna kai hath ka khana khaa lu..( She said and went towards while they followed her glaring at each other )
..Manik:- Nandu Baby..let me help you ( Saying this he started helping her out while Aryaman too joined his hands )
..Arya:- Itne bade CEO koh aalu kaatna suit nahi karta..mai hi kar leta hu ( He said and started chopping the vegetables while Manik showed his punch and stood in corner )
.." Ouch..! ( Aryaman hissed the knife hitted his finger. Nandu went to him and took his finger in her lips )
..Nandu:- Dhyaan dena chahiye naa tereko..dekh..khoon nikal raha hai ab ( She scolded and Manik clutched his fist in anger )
.." Aaahhh..My stomach Nandu..( Suddenly Manik shouted catching his tummy and Nandu immediately rushed to him and he side hugged her )
..Nandu:- Kya hua achanak..tujhe..( She panicked while he made a baby face and tightened his grip around her )
..Manik:- I think..mere Stomach mai headache hoh raha hai..woh bhi jabarzast wala ( He said dramatically while Nandu frowned at him)
..Nandu:- Stomach mai headache ?? ( She asked and he bit his tongue and again shouted dramatically shedding tears )
..Manik:- Are joh bhi hoh..ache toh haina..ab jaldi room mai leh chalo warna..tulsi ki pati kai tarah mai bhi..tauba tauba..( He said rolling his eyes while Nandu got horrified and took him away with her towards their room )
..Manik Pov:- Aha..mai bhi kuch kam nahi. I'm also a born actor Mr.Aryaman ( End of Pov )
..Nandu made him lye down on bed and tucked him with blanket. She was about to call the doctor but he pulled her and made her lye beside her. She widened her eyes and he cuddled to her
..Manik:- Tum yahi raho..mere stomach ka headache apne aap chala jayega ( He said with husky voice while she blushed and wrapped her arms around his chest and both drifted to sleep cuddling to each other.
..Nandu was sitting with irritated face while Manik and Arya were fighting on who will feed her soup and medicine. She was about to beat them up when cops entered Malhotra Mansion
..Cop:- Mr.Malhotra..hume pata chal gaya hai ush accident kai peeche kaun thaa ( He announced and Manik pushed away Arya heading towards him)
..Manik:- Who the hell is he ( He asked with serious look while Nandu came and stood beside him)
..Cop gestured and man entered inside looking at them. With fierce look in her eyes Nandu barged upon him.
..Nandu:- Mujh jaisi..bholi bhaali..maasum ladki koh truck sai udaa diya..ruk tu..mai tereko udaati hu ( She shouted and man looked at her with shocked face )
..Cop:- Are..yeh nahi hai woh..Ms.Nandini
..asli culprit toh bahar hai ( He said and Nandu made O face showing her teeths )
..Nandu:- Ohh..toh pehle bolna chahiye naah..sorry haa bhai..aapko udaa dene wali thi ( She said and the man faintly smiled at her )
..Cop:- Leh aao ushe ( He said and his men entered with handcuffd Saloni shooting glares at them..)
..Manik:- What the hell..yeh bahar nikli kaise ( He shouted and Nandu pulled off her sleeves )
..Nandu:- Nandu koh udaaya tune..woh bhi ushke pyaare Heera lal kai saadi kai din..( She gritted her teeths angrily and Manik palmed his head )
..Manik:- I don't know yeh bahar kaise nikli..take her back and if this time..she'll come out then I swear..police department kai saath acha nahi hoga ( He said and left while Nandu showed her tongue to Saloni and left behind Manik )
..Manik was pacing here and there angrily when Nandu came and hugged him from behind. He holded his hands and turned to her.
..Nandu:- Chod ab..kyu dimag garam karke ushka locha kar raha hai..chal ab jaldi apni 32 daat dikha deh ( She exclaimed and he smiled shortly at her )
..It was dinner time and everyone were gossiping with each other. Meanwhile Dadu coughed and caught everyone's attention
..Dadu:- Mujhe ek announcement karna hai..Manik aur Piddi kai bare mai ( He said seriously and Manik rolled away his eyes )
..Dadu:- Piddi..tuhe 4 hafte diye thai..2 bache hai..lekin ab un 2 hafto ki zaroorat nahi..kyuki ( He said and Nandu made a curious look )
..Dadu:- Piddi hi Manik ki biwi aur meri bahu banegi..keh diya..soh keh diya ( He said and Naina coughed with wide eyes and shocked expression )
..Nandu:- Aaila..sachi..thaanku..Gabbar Dadu..chalo chalo hone wali bahu koh aashirwad toh doh( She teased and Dadu laughed at her. He spreaded his arms and Nandu hopped into his arms )
..Dadu:- Kal hi pandit koh bulwao..mujhe mere Pote Manik aur Piddi Nandu..dono ki dhum dhamm wali Sadi chahiye..pure Mumbai koh pata lagna chahiye ki Yashwardhan ki bahu aa rahi hai ( He raised his chest while Nandu slapped his chest lightly )
..Nandu:- Manik..mujhe tere sai sadi wadi nahi karni ( She pouted and Manik dropped his spoon with horrible face )
..Manik:- Nandu please..I don't like this kind of joke ( He warned and Nandu turned away her head and stood into the center of the table )
..Nandu:- Mumbai koh goli maro bhai..Nandu ki sadi hai..woh bhi ushke phusele bomb kai saath..Akhi India koh pata lagna chahiye bhai..warna Nandu yeh sadi nahi karegi ( She said proudly and Manik sighen in relief )
..Dadi:- Oye..bas itni si baat..India kya..pure world mai dhol nagade bajne chahiye bhai ( She exclaimed and Nandu blinked her eyes cutely )
..Once back to room Manik carried Nandu in bridal style and smirked at her
..Manik:- Akhi India koh malum lagna chahiye..acha jee ( He teased and she wrapped her arms around his neck )
..Nandu:- Nandu kai mamle..sab tip top hona chahiye..bol deti hai ( She said and he kissed her cheecks softly )
..Ohhoo..Manan ki Shaandar Wedding of the year is coming huh..so excited all Hunky Dulha and Tapori Dulhan..must comment