CHAPTER 12

..Recap:- Nandu's revenge

...Nandu was lying like a queen and watching daily soap whereas Saloni was massaging her feets.
..Nandu:- Bachpan mai horlicks aur complan nai piya kya..theek sai daba ( She said and Saloni made a whatever look. Nandu blewd kiss at her and engrossed back to her tv and burst out in laugh )
..She stood up and went to kitchen where Harsh was having difficult time cooking meal..
..Nandu:- Tch tch..ek roti toh bana nai sakte..chale thai empire kai raja banne isshh ( She taunted him and he glared at her )
..Harsh:- Listen..apni aaukat mai raho..( He roared and she smirked at him )
..Nandu:- Kiski aaukat kya hai..dikh raha hai..jyada bakwas ki naa toh maar maar kai traffic mai bitha degi ( She said and left smiling at him )
..Manik returned from office with huge gift in his hand. Saloni saw him and ran up to him..
..Saloni:- Gift..kiske liye Manik ( She asked softly and he smiled )
..Manik:- Tuhmare liye toh bilkul nai hmm..( He said and shoved her away calling out for Nandini )
..Manik:- Tada..Tuhmare liye ( He said handing gift to Nandu who had blank expression )
..Manik:- Kya hua..loh ( he asked lowly and she quietly took gift from his hand )
..Nandu:- Aaj tak Nandu koh kisine gift sift nai diya..gift toh door..phool ka ek patta tak nai diya ( She uttered staring at him and he cupped her face )
..Manik:- Don't worry..tuhmare liye surprise ki line lagwa dunga..but now open this ( He said and she excitedly tore away the wrapper and opened the box )
..She blinked her eyes as she saw a ocean blue diamond set twinkling in it. Her jaw got dropped and Manik shutted her mouth back..
..Nandu:- Abe gadhe..itna mehanga hai yeh..mereko adat nai hai reh pagal hai kya..nai nai wapas lelo ( She said worriedly and he frowned at her)
..Manik:- Are toh adat bana loh..you're the queen of Malhotra empire..you deserve this ( He said and she was still nodding in no )
..Nandu:- Nai hoga reh ( She complaint and he played along faking tears )
..Manik:- Thike..tuhmara yeh gadha itne pyaar sai tuhmare liye gift laya thaa..khair ab kya kare ( He sniffed and turned away from her. She made a guilty look and he continued )
..Manik:- Ab ish Diamond set ka kya karu..Dadi pehnegi nai..Sia bhi nai hai..Baa koh toh goli maaro..Bacha kaun ( He said and Nandu frowned hard )
..Manik:- Saloni..haa ab wahi toh hai..chalo ushi koh deh aata hu ( He said and looked her through corner of his eyes )
..Nandu:- Nai!! Woh chipkali kyu legi..aap mere liye laye hoh na toh doh..mai legi ( She snatched the box away from him and he bursted out in laugh )
..Manik:- I knew it..jealous..huh jealous Nandu ( He teased her and her anger raised to the peak )
..She kissed her fist and punched him hard on his tummy. His eyes bulged out and for moment he was black out. After a momenet he came back to normal and saw Nandu smirking at him
..Manik:- Kya khaati kya hoh tum ( He uttered and she tapped herself giving a victory smile )
..Nandu:- Kya kare..har koi Nandu jaisa thodi hota hai ( She exclaimed and he pulled her cheeck cutely while she smiled showing her teeths )
..He dragged her to dressing table and made her wear necklace..he rested his hands on her shoulders while she caressed it carefully
..Soha:- Ghoshh..I want that ( She whispered peeping through door while Saloni groaned in anger )
..Saloni:- Shut up..woh sirf Malhotra's ki heiress kai liye hai. Ish gawar koh toh mai..I should be the real heiress you know ( She said angrily and Soha showed her tongue )
..Nandu:- Manik..mai abhi aayi ( She said and went to the door and caught them smiling faintly )
..Nandu:- Chalo chalo picture khatam..abhi phuto yaha sai..choo choo ( She said and closed the door on their face )
..Manik:- Huh..really they were sneaking at us ( He asked and Nandu shrugged casually)
..Next morning she woked up stretching her arms and her nostrils caught a sweet aroma..
..Nandu:- Aaila..mast masala chai ( She muttered and saw Manik holding tea for her. He sat beside her and she started taking sip of her favorite tea)
..He took her pallu and started playing with it. She looked at him and he had serious expression. She tried pulling back her pallu but his grip was tight
..Nandu:- Kya hua..pet mai locha hai ( She asked and he nodded in no. He looked at her and she made a what look )
..Manik:- Kal Niti ka birthday hai ( He said and her face lit up in excitement )
..Nandu:- Kya! Iska matlab party sarty..nach gana..daaru ( She exclaimed and he frowned at her. She bit her tongue and made a sorry look )
..Manik:- Kal mai tuhme officially the heiress of Malhotra empire announce karunga and Ill expose Harsh infront of everyone ( He muttered angrily )
..Nandu:- Sirf Harsh nai..woh Maddona aur woh chipkali bhi ( She said lowly and he frowned at her )
..Manik:- Kuch kaha ( He asked and she smiled faintly at him )
..Nandu:- Yehi ki kal party hai..shopping toh banta hai kyuu ( She changed the topic and he took deep breathe )
..Manik:- Ohh yeah..phir Cinema..paav bhaaji..bhudiya kai baal etc ( He smiled and she clapped her hands in excitement. He left and she turned to her bappa )
..Nandu:- Oye bappa..shakti deh..kal un shaitano ko unki asli jagah pahuchayegi. Kal Niti ko insaaf dilayegi reh mai..ushe pehle kamino ko aakhri darshan toh deh du..thoda kya pura tang karke bhejungi ( She winked at him and her bappa made a best of luck look )