CHAPTER 13

..Recap:- Manik's Gift
..Nandu was sitting in sofa and crying like a kid wiping her nosy while other members were gazing at her confusingly..
..Dadi:- Oye putter..kabse gale phaadke roye jaa rahi hai..kya hua bata na ( She asked and Nandu burst out even more tapping her head )
..Meanwhile Manik came and saw her crying. He rushed to her and she hid in his embrace. He wiped her tears and she wiped her nosy with his blazer..
..Manik:- What happened ( He asked with concern and she sniffed hard )
..Nandu:- Chaman lal mar gaya reh ( She sniffed and he made a confused look )
..Manik:- Chaman lal who? ( He asked and she burst out even more )
..Nandu:- Meri machli..English mai fish ( She cried and Manik banged his head with sofa )
..Dadi:- Oye..matlab tu machli kai liye roye jaa rahi thi ( She laughed and Nandu pouted hard )
..Nandu:- Machli nai..Chaman lal..aur woh mara nai..ish chipkali nai maar dala ( She said pointing towards Saloni )
..Manik:- Saloni..tuhme problem kya hai..kyu hamesha ishke piche padi rehti hoh ( He scolded her and Saloni made a whatever look )
..Saloni:- Listen by mistake uska bowl gir gaya..not my fault ( She said glaring at Nandu )
..Nandu:- Nahi..tune jaan bujh kai mara hai ushe..khoon kiya hai uska..tujhe toh mai suli pai latka degi samjhi ( She shouted and left pushing her away )
..Nandu was sitting on bed and staring at her and Chaman lal's picture. She caressed it softly and tear trickled down her cheecks )
..Nandu:- Pehle Niti ko maar dala..phir dil nai bhara toh kamino nai tujhe bhi baksh nai diya..tere bina mera kya hoga Chaman lal ( She sniffed and Manik peeped through the door )
..He went to her and sat beside her. He quietly took out a bunch of chocolates and kept beside her. She ignored them pouting hard while he smiled and placed bunch of wafers..still she ignored and he took a deep breathe. He unwrapped a choclate and started eating by himself
..Nandu:- Yeh kya..khud hi khol kai chaba raha hai..mere liye laya thaa naa ( She complaint and Manik shrugged casually)
..Manik:- Ab tum khud ignore kar rahi hoh toh..( He said and she snatched the choclates from him making him chuckle )
..Manik:- you're missing Chaman lal right ( he said and she bobbed her head sniffing hard. He held her hands and smiled )
..Manik:- Don't worry..Chaman lal..peela..har
a..neela sabko leh aayenge..you please don't spoil you're mood ( He said and shr hugged him tightly while he softly patted her back )
..Nandini returned to her chawl after age with Manik. She was greeting everyone happily while he was feeling little dis comfort out there..
..Nandu:- Baba..( She exclaimed and hugged her father tightly. He smiled and ruffled her hair )
..Baba:- Kaisi hai tu..pata hai tere bina sab kuch khali hoh gaya..tere alawa mera hai kaun ( He complaint and she pulled his cheecks )
..Nandu:- Are mai theek hu..padosh wali tai kidhar hai..line nai maarti aap par huh..( She teased him and he slapped her shoulder )
..Baba:- Are..Sir aap khade kyu hoh..bethiye..mai chai nasta lata hu ( He said and left while Manik smiled at him )
..He sat in nearby sofa but unfortunately it broked making him collapsed on floor. Nandu bursted out in laugh seing him and sat beside him
..Nandu:- Sofa kharab thaa reh..tch tch tu bhi naa ( She laughed and Manik sighen in disbelief )
.." Haww..Nandu..tu toh ekdum Kareena kapoor lag rahi hai reh ( Navya her friend gasped and Nandu smirked at her )
..Navya:- Yeh baal..kapde..gehne..waah ( She praised her and Nandu blinked at her )
..Nandu:- Haa..aur tujhe pata hai..yehh bada bunglow..gaadi..tauba reh tauba ( She said and Navya went into a lala land )
..Navya:- Tu toh aesh kar rahi hogi na waha ( She said and Nandu made a as if look )
..Nandu:- Aesh toh hai..par doh chipkali aur ek chipkala ghar mai chipak kai baithe hai..kal unka patta saaf ( She exclaimed and Navya frowned at her )
..Nandu:- Moti akal..tereko samajh nai aayega..chal apne nakli pati sai tujhe milati hu ( She exclaimed and dragged her towards Manik )
..Nandu:- Yeh hai..mera phusela bomb..mera Manik ( She said and wrapped her arms around his)
..Manik:- And she is lady singham..my Nandu ( He smiled and Nandu chuckled at him )
..Nandu:- Mereko toh pehchanegi naa..kya aap bhi ( She said and laughed like a hell )
..Nandu was preparing her attire for birthday while Manik was gazing at her..
..Manik:- Nandu..how do you managed..means woh chaul..it's so small and ( But he was cut off in mid by her )
..Nandu:- Jaisa bhi hai..mera ghar hai..mera bachpan gaya udhar baba kai saath..kya bolte hai..home sweet home ( She exclaimed and he was speechless for a moment )
..Nandu:- Acha ab goli maar ushe..yeh batao kaunsa saree pehnu..yeh yaa yeh wala ( She asked )
..Manik:- Hmm that one peach wala ( He said and Nandu made a bad look )
..Nandu:- Nai yeh toh pehle pehen chuki..kal mai yeh mor rang wala pehnungi ( She said taking out a peacock coloured saree and Manik made a disgusted look )
..Manik:- Jab decide kar liya thaa..toh pucha kyu ( he asked and she went to him )
..Nandu:- Babu moshai..woh kya hai..aapko tang karne mai bada maza aata hai reh ( She said dramatically and he nodded in disbelief )
..Next morning everyone stood up jerkley as there was loud music going on..they rushed down and saw Nandu dancing like a maniac
..Baby..baby..baby..
..baby..baby..baby..
..baby ka hai birthday bash..
..She was doing her thumkas and all. Dadi laughed and joined her while Saloni..Soha were making a irritated look..Nandu came and pushed them away with her hip and turned off the music
..Nandu:- Kya reh..aaj mai paida hui thi..mera birthday hai..tayyari nai karni..kumbhkaran ki matao..chalo chalo kam pai lago ( She ordered and they left cursing her while she showed her tongue to them )
..Dadi:- Oye happy birthday puttar..lambi umar lage tujhe..( She blessed her and left )
..Manik:- So ready..today is the day ( He said and Nandu raised her thumb gulping coca cola )
..Nandu:- Yes! Commando! Jahapana aap aadesh doh..ek ek ka sir dhar sai alag karke udaa degi ( She said and Manik smiled at her )
..Manik:- Drama queen..before lets go shopping..tuhmara naya Chaman lal bhi lana haina ( He said and she clapped her hands in excitement )