CHAPTER 10

..Recap:- Angry Nandu
Manik was busy in study when Sia ran up to him panting hard
..Sia:- Bhai apne bhabhi koh dekha ( She asked and he nodded in no still busy in his laptop)
..Sia:- Strange..bhabhi subah sai kaha gayab hoh gayi ( She muttered and he didn't responded still busy in his work)
..He woked up taking a afternoon nap and came out rubbing his eyes. He called out for Nandini but no response. He frowned and started searching for her when Sia blocked his way out.
..Sia:- Ab yaad aa rahi hai..thodi der jab mai puch rahi thi tab toh dhyaan nahi thaa ( She scolded and he made a whatever look )
..Sia:- She is in my room. Store room mai lock hoh gayi thi..woh toh acha hua servant nai nikal liya or else ( She said and left while Manik rushed to her room )
..He entered and saw her licking the remaining soup. He went to her and she made a what look..
..Manik:- Naraz hoh abhi bhi ( He asked and she ignored him licking the soup )
..Manik:- Yaar Nandu come on don't be..bahut hoh gaya yaar ( He said and she took a deep breathe )
..Nandu:- Mere sai chutkara chahiye..toh boldo ( She said and he made a angry look )
..Manik:- I didn't mean that ok ( He scolded and she turned her face away )
..Manik:- listen I'm you're boss. Tuhme meri baat sunni hogi ( He scolded and she looked at him through corner of her eye )
..Manik:- You know ghusse mai ekdum bevakuf dikhti hoh..doesn't suit you ( He said and she stood up angrily )
..Nandu:- Aur tu ghusse mai hi nai bina ghusse mai bhi gadha dikhta hai..kyuki tu hai hi gadha ( She muttered and he too stood up and joined their foreheads )
..Manik:- Oh nahi..tuhmara toh ek naam hona chahiye..Lady Singham ( He said and she pushed him away with her head )
..Nandu:- Akela mera naaam karan kyu hona. Tera bhi socha haina..diwali ka phusela bomb ( She said and he smiled cutely )
..Manik:- Phusela bomb..seriously ! What the ( He laughed and she made a crying look )
..Manik was laughing holding his tummy and then saw her sniffing silently. He went to her and took her in his embrace..
..Nandu:- Uda..aur udaa mera majak. Bachpan sai sab mera majak hi udata hai..joker hai kya mai ( She sniffed and he cupped her face )
..Manik:- Joker nahi..tum cute hoh..sweet hoh and most importantly bahut innocent hoh. Woh tuhmara majak kyu udate hai..cause you're unique..and they are jealous of you ( He said and she smiled shortly lost in his words )
..Nandu:- Aap bahut ache hoh ( She whispered and he smiled and then jerkly looked at her )
..Manik:- Aap ?! ( He asked raising his eyebrows and she showed her 32 teeths)
..Manik:- Bevakoof ( He whispered smiling and she jumped in his arms while he rubbed her back. Suddenly he heard a weird sound coming. He broked the hug )
..Manik:- Kuch suna tumne ( He asked and she nodded rubbing her tummy )
..Nandu:- Bhook lagi reh..pet mai chuhe tata thaiyya kar rahe hai ( She said cutely and he nodded in disbelief )
..Nandu was washing the dishes when she felt a light touch on her back. She gasped and turned to see Harsh smirking at her.
..Harsh:- Are..daro mat mai hoon ( He said holding her hands. She tried to take off but he clutched them hard )
..Harsh:- By the way..tum saree mai jyada achi dikhti hoh..yeh suit toh ( He made a face and she frowned at him)
..Nandu:- Jyada pak pak mat kar..zinda gaad dungi yahi ( She muttered and he smirked hard )
..Harsh:- Ab ishme gussha hone ki kya baat hai. Come on itna bura bhi nai hu..Manik sai jyada khush rakhunga tuhme ( He said and she pushed him away with full force )
..Nandu:- Zaban sambhal apni samjha ( She said and he smiled wickedly at her)
..Harsh:- Just come out of you're dream land. Jaise hi Manik ka kaam pura hoh gaya ek second nai lagega ushe tuhme tuhmare ush chaul mai wapas phekne koh. Usne thoda care kya dikha diya sapne dekhne lag gayi..tch tch first just have a look at yourself girl ( He said and she turned away from him with tears in her eyes )
..Harsh:- Okk..ek deal karte hai..I'll pay you more than him..mere saath hoh jao. Ab tumhare jaiso ki toh sirf use and throw hoti hai..toh mai thoda ache sai you know..( Before he could complete she ran away from there and he smiled shaking his head)
.." Ek second nai lagega ushe tuhmare tuhmare ush chaul mai wapas phekne koh ( His voice echoed in her mind and she slowly entered inside room and saw Manik painting casually )
..Manik:- Lady Singham..thus liya pet bhar bhar kai ( He smiled and turned back to paint while she stared at him blankly )
..Nandu:- Mai aapko kaisi lagti hai ( She asked softly and he burst out in laugh making her sad )
..Manik:- Achanak puch kyu rahi hoh ( He asked suppressing his laugh and she smiled faintly )
..Nandu:- Bolo na..mai aapko kaisi lagti hai..( She asked and he took deep breathe and made her sit on bed )
..Manik:- Jhalli..bevakoof..melo drama..yet beautiful and sweet from heart..tum jaisi hoh waisi achi hoh ( He said and she blinked her eyes )
..He stood up and continued his work while she too stood up and went to him playing with her duppata.
..Nandu:- Sachi mai aapko achi lagti haina ( She asked for assurance and he shrugged )
..Manik:- Kya hua..achanak yeh sab puch kyu rahi hoh..kisi nai kuch kaha ( He asked worriedly and she smiled faintly )
..Nandu:- Nai bash yeshe pucha maine ( She whispered and he turned back to his work smiling at her )
..She wrapped her arms around his waist and placed her head on his back. He was blabbering on random topic while she was lost in her own world
..Nandu Pov:- mai badlegi..jhalli Nandu sai achi wali Nandu banegi..dikha degi sabko mai Manik kai liye bahut layak hai..yeshi weshi nahi hai Nandu..( End of Pov )