Lena

I watch as most of the men in our pack start building houses with the trees we have cut down. So far we have half the area we bought cleared and built. Plumbing and electricity is being brought out tomorrow. Then we are transferring whatever furniture from the hotel to the cabins. My phone rings and I pull it out of my back pocket.

"Lena," I say. I hear a familiar chuckle.

"Babe come here," Cam says.

"Where is here?" I ask. A grin forms and I bite my lip.

"I can see you biting your lip. It's quite sexy." I look up at our house in the middle of our land. I hang up and run towards the tall house. I shove my key in the lock and twist. The door opens immediately and I close it behind me. I sprint up the stairs, taking two at a time until I reach the top floor. I freeze when I see my shirtless fiancé. His back is to me and I see his back is tense. He has on a pair of loose jeans that are hanging low on his waist and no shoes. I silently walk over to him. He doesn't react when I know he sees my reflection in the window. I slip between him and the window. He looks down at me and crushes his lips to mine. Our lips move in synchronization as he pushes my jacket off my shoulders. Cammirin lifts me up with ease and presses my back against the glass. I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He moans when I tug on his long hair. I pull back breathlessly. His mouth attacks my neck where my scar is. When we mated I decided last minute to wait to be changed, which Cam didn't mind.

"You know the night we wed I have to change you right?" He asks me. I nod my head and kiss from his mouth to his ear lobe then down his neck. "Don't you-" I bite his neck and I feel him react in his pants. I smile and continue sucking the sensitive area. "Mmmm," he moans loudly. Cam carries me over to our bed and lays me down. He reaches between us and pulls my shirt over my head. I lay there in just my bra and shorts. He gives me a disapproving look.

"What?" I ask amused.

"What did I say about wearing these?" He asks pointing to my bra. I look down at my breast and shrug.

"I have to wear something or people will stare," I try reasoning.

"No one would dare. Don't wear them. I want easy access to you at all times. Which mean," he looks at my shorts and shakes his head. "No more of these."

"My shorts? These are my only pair. I didn't want to worry about my thighs rubbing together from sweat and being hot today." I explain.

"Alright. Only one pair of shorts, and in the winter time jeans are acceptable, but skirts and dresses at all times." I shake my head and laugh at how eager he is for me. Cam unbuttons my shorts first and pulls them down. Then I flip us so I can remove his jeans.

"I should tell you to never wear a shirt again, unless we're going out in public." His brows rise at my statement.

"Why is that?" He asks me.

"Because I want easy access to these," I touch his hard defined muscles, which constrict under my cold hands. Cam laughs and pulls me down for a kiss. It's sweet and tender. "I love you so much Cammirin."

"I love you too, Lena." I jump off the bed and press a button for the sun shades to go down over the windows. Then I strip out of the remaining clothes on me. I turn around and see Cam has already squirmed his way out of his jeans. He is sitting on the edge of the bed. Cam uses his long arms to pull me to him; where I straddle his waist.

"Fuck," he groans and kisses my breast. I take a sharp intake of air and arch my back. I grind my body on Cam who growls at me. He grabs my ass and carries me over to the closest window. "You're so wet Lena. Fuck," he groans again. I rub my hands up and down his chest. His mouth attacks my sensitive nipples and he slowly enters my depths. I gasp and my head falls back in pleasure. Cammirin pumps into me relentlessly.

"You feel so good, babe." He presses his lips against mine and smiles. I cry out against his mouth and dig my nails into his back. First my stomach tightens and a few seconds later Cam is getting sloppy. I drag my nails down his back and he thrusts in my harder.

"I'm about to come, my queen," his husky voice pours me over the edge and I scream out.

"Fuck, Cammirin," I hold on to him by his shoulders as he rides out our orgasm. My body quivers at the end and I leans against the window. I lazily smile at him which he returns.

"It's really a good thing I have our rooms sound proof," he jokes carrying me to our bed. I don't even mind what he says. I curl up into his side and yawn.

"How much longer today?" I ask.

"A couple hours left. Wanna sleep?" I nod against his chest. Cam turns me around. He places one arm under my head and the other around my waist, with his hand on my stomach. "I love you so much," is the last thing I hear before I pass out.