Alpha

I sit in my office just starting at the computer screen. Tomorrow is the full moon, again, and I'm going to mate with Lena. Of course I hadn't told anyone because I don't another incident to happen. The Leaders have a lead also and are following up on it daily. It's become their number one priority. A knock at the door interrupts my thoughts.

"Come in," I say to who ever it is. The door opens and Lena is grinning. Which causes me to smile as well. ''Hello beautiful. Where have you been running around?"

"Well if you must know, I actually felt you. It was like you was calling for me through our bond. So I snuck over here through the secret passage." Don't worry I told the guys I was going." She says when I look at her weird. She comes and sits on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Now tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm stressed about us mating tomorrow and you being attacked last time."

"You're afraid it might happen again." She states. I nod and lean my head against hers. "Cam?"

"Yes, my queen?" I whisper.

"Why don't we all move out to the forest? That way we have free range to be who we are?" My mouth tightens and I hold my breath.

"I'll think about it. It's dangerous, especially around here because of all the trails and hikers." She nods and holds onto me tighter.

"Come take a walk with me? We never get to do couple things." It's true. I'm constantly being called away from Lena whenever we are together.

"Alright. Call the guys here." She does so and I kiss her neck softly. I feel her skin heat up. Chuckling I nip her skin and she whimpers softly in my ear.

"Could you two come to the alphas office please?" She says into her phone. Just a few minutes later her bodyguards are here.

"We are going out on a date. You two are in charge, but remember if anyone asks we aren't to be bothered." They nod in unison. "When we come back I have something to run by you two."

"Yes sir," Santo says.

"Call me if something happens though." They nod again and step out of my office. I look at Lena and she's grinning ear to ear. "You ready?"

"Yes, I am."