Thrae Aladran (Werewolf)

"Quiet, quiet," alpha says. The room stops talking gradually and settles down. I hold Lena's hand as the Leaders gather the last of their thoughts. "We have new blood to join our pack. Many of you have met this wonderful you lady. Lena, will you stand?" She does and I watch all eyes turn to her. She blushes and I hear someone say they wanted her. I turn towards them and growl. They smirk and alpha slams his his hand down on the wooden table . I feel Lena jump and I face the front. Lena sits back down and I rub circles on the back of her hand with my thumb. "Yes. As you can see, Traton, she has a mate. She will be an official member of our community this coming full moon." I zone out as alpha continues speaking.

"Thrae, who is that person you growled at?" Lena asks me. I take a deep breath and exhale quickly looking at her.

"He is a trouble maker. He is also betas brother. Neither of them like me. Don't you worry about them though." She pouts and I kiss her cheek.

"When does the meeting end?"

"We can leave when he switches to the other leaders and their progress in getting us allies." She looks at me concerned but says nothing. Lena's beauty mesmerizes me and I just stare at her until we are able to leave. When that time does come Lena and I leave the room as quickly as possible. We hold hands as we walk outside of the building and Lena takes a deep breath.

"Fresh air," she says. I agree, it soothes the wolf in me being out here.

"So did you get your duty yesterday?" I ask her. She nods smiling.

"I'm a teacher. I help out with the kids." She smiles and I'm sure thinking about kids now. If Lena got pregnant would I be happy? What would happen with our relationship? I sigh and pull her against me. Pressing my lips to hers forcibly, she slowly wraps her arms around me.

"Lena?" I say when I pull back. Slowly her eyes open like she's in a daze.

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm in love with you,"

"I'm in love with you too Thrae."

--------------------

This is a short on. Be sure to vote, comment, and follow me. Check out my other stories. I update as often as I can. I have many different stories in the works and many completely ones.

Byeeeee kitties