Santo

With Gartin and I being the new betas we have tons of responsibility. We are also the Lunas bodyguards. Everyone still believes that the old beta is still the beta. Like right now we are making rounds, keeping watch for attackers and listening for anything suspicious. After rounds we guard Alphas office and bedroom. We both have our ear pieces and on high alert. We have been since day one of being bodyguards for Miss Lena.

Easily I can say I'm honored to work for the Luna, Gartin is too. We ate also happy that the alpha has found his Luna because we were all afraid of who was going to be the successor for this pack. Because technicallyit would go to Beta but since it's a woman it would go to her brother. Who in mine and Gartin's opinion is the one who attacked Lena. We would date day that our loud to anyone though because that could cost us our lives, but he's always had it out for Thrae who Lena was with because everyone believed they was mates.

A lot of our pack has found their mates. I haven't though, and I don't want to. I don't like being tied down. Gartin found his mate, and has a son. Lena helps watch him and the other pups with Gartin's mate.

I'm watching the office doors when I hear someone walking down the hall.

"Santo, is the alpha in there?" The "beta" asks me.

"Alpha wishes to not be bothered beta. I'm sorry you'll have to come back," I tell her. She eyes me then smiles before walking away. I watch her cautiously as she walks down the hallway. When she is out of sight I press the button on my earpiece. "Gartin beta is questioning where alpha is."

"Funny, she just asked where Lena was." I quickly pull out my phone and dial Alphas number.

"Hello Santo," he answers.

"I think beta is up to something. She just asked where you and miss Lena was."

"Okay. We're right down the street on our way back. See you soon." We hang up and suddenly everything is black.