V- yaa after holi will go back but will come back to India after few months...

There they were busy in their talk holding each other hand n here nan was fuming..

You know girls can never share their man to someone..
Thhough she was in mnk's hug n his one hand was around her but her main focus on his other hand which was in v's hand as they shaked their hand n was not leaving hands...

She think of something n smiled evily..

Nan patted his chest to gain attention..
He luked her..
Mnk-wat happened baby..?

But before she could answer v interupted...

V-m who is c..?n why you are hugging her like dis..?(jealous)

Mnk smiled- sry.. I forgot to introduce..meet her my baby, my wife,my lyf in short my everything nandini mnk malhotra...

V made bad face but nodded with smile-hii nandini...

But nan didn't looked her at all infact hugged mnk tightly..

Mnk to nan- baby..meet her my best frend veebha..v..

Nan luked him n nodded but didn't replied to v..

Mnk was little surprised with her behaviour bt didn't said anything...

Veebha again started convo ignoring nan, she not leaving mnk's hand..
Mnk also didn't care about it but nan was fuming in anger...

She again patted mnk's chest n looked him with teary eyes.(obviously fake one)

Mnk looked her n looking her teary eyes he left v's hand cupped her face...

Mnk-baby what happened..? Why these tears..?(he wiped her tears)

Now nan was in problm to what to say.. She was thinking excuses.

Mnk-say na baby.! Are you having headache..? Kahi dard ho rha h..? Thand lag rhi h.?

(She was in his blazer)

Mnk himself gave her excuse so she smiled evily in her mind n said- haa..mereko headache ho rha h..(her crocodile tear fell from her eyes)

Mnk immediately wiped her tears n pressed her head n said-chalo bht ho gyi shopping let's go back to home.. no more shopping...

Nan in mind-aiyoo..nandu ur plan back fired urself...kuch kr...

Nan with teary eyes- mujhe shopping krni h.. You promised me.. plz...plz.

Mnk-but baby..you are having headache na we'll do lots of shopping next time..

Nan-no..mujhe holi shopping krni h.. Youu promised me.. I never asked anything first tym asking n you are not fulfilling it.

(in mind-gud going nandu ab toh monstu pakka haa bolega..)

Mnk sighed helplessly n said-kk thik h.. but pehle have something n take youur headache medicine..I hve it with me..chalo..

Nan nodded with innocent face n thought in mind- ab toh yeh v urf vamp mere monstu se dur rhegi...huh..! Mere monstu k haath padegi..! Badi aayi..
She glared veebha...!

V-kk mnk I'll take my leave..

Mnk-sry v.. I totally forget about u..come na join us..

Nan give deadly glare to mnk bt he being idiot didn't noticed it... V who was luking for opportunity agreed instantly...

Three of them went to resturant..

Mnk ordered food n fed nan with his hand n nan ate with tantrums showing v.
After fud he made her take her medicine n c took it...
They decided to be there for sometime..
Nan sat hugging mnk who wrapped his hand around n other pressing her head...

V n mnk was catching up about the years they missed ..

Nan luked v then mnk with defeat eyes n thought...

Nan p.o.v-Aise ni rah skti tu nandu..think something this vamp will take your monstu..

An evil idea came in her mind...

Nan cupped mnk's cheek n turned his face towards her.

Mnk-haa kya hua baby..

Nan whispered in his ears (intensionally to make v jealous) - mujhe washrum jaana h..

Mnk chuckled n kissed her cheeks-chalo I'll take u..

Nan - no..no..main chali jaungi..

Mnk - no I can't let you go alone..

Nan - I'll go na ..plz..plz...

Mnk - kuch shaitani toh ni chal rhi h na in ur chotu mind..

Nan in no - no..pakka..

Mnk -kk..go..but take my fone with you n don't take much tym...washrum is to left..n no talking to strangers..here take some money with u..

Nan nodded n took his fone n money..
He kissed her forehead n nan kissing his cheeks left..

As c went v asked mnk..

V- whyy u pamper her so much like she is a baby..

Mnk with smile-she is..my baby...

V - you gave her money..?why so..?

Mnk - because she is going to buy something I'm damn sure..

V-how come you are so sure..?
Mnk-because I know her better than herself..

V-do you really love her..?

Mnk- she is my life v..

V made bad face n changed the topic..

On the other side,Nan instead of going to washroom went to restaurant kitchen..
She went n bribed a waiter n took two eggs with him..

She went to toy shop n bought a plastic lizard n a toy which make weird sound(hope u guys understood the vulgar sound one)
She smiled evilly n went back to mnk..
She stood where v was sitting n acted as if she slipped...

Mnk ran to her n v also stood..
Before anyone could notice she placed the toy n egg on the v's sit..

Mnk came to her n took her in hug n said worriedly-you ok baby..(he checked from head to toe) chot ni lgi na bacha..!? How youu slipped..?

Nan hugged him- no ..I'm fine..

Mnk picked her in his arm n sat back on his place with nan beside him in side hug n was continously kissing her head,forehead..

V luked dem n said-ok m..I'll go..bye..

Bt before she could leave nan threw the lizard on her..
She started screaming n sat on her place n as c sat the egg hatched n toy made sound the sound..

Nan started laughing n even the people beside v...

She stood n her skirt had egg's yellow part..

v was in tears.. (hope u understood how embrassing dat was)

Nan started laughing badly n mnk understood it's her kurafat..

Mnk strenly to her- youu did dat nandu.?

Nan with pride nodded in yes n again laughed...

But this time mnk really felt bad for v n said to nan with a little loud tone- what was that nandini.? I let u do watever u want dat doesn't mean you'll do all this..

Nan stopped laughing n sat straight with her head hung down..

V- mnk..I never thought dat you'll do like this with me

She lef from their running..

Mnk(scolding nan) - why ou did dis nandini..? You were behaving badly with her from starting I didn't say anything but this..? Come n say sry to her..

*****************************
Early update!!
And low response!!
Who cares?
#okthanksbye