~We Made A Mess~ (DaeJae-BAP) [AU]

Requested By forgot who requested

Part one: Coming Over

Daehyun pov

My vision floods with light as i weakly open my eyes. Grumbling as i rub them, i sit up looking around my room. "Monday...school..it's 9:30 AM!!!" I jump up from my bed, running around picking up my uniform before rushing to the bathroom.
'Great i slept in and school starts in 30 minutes...what else could go wrong' i mentally scold myself, as i rush getting dressed and out the door. My breakfast in hand as i run to the school.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Mr. Jung! Why are you late?" my teacher, Mr. Lee Wonbin, asks as i sneak to my seat trying to go unnoticed, which didn't work since a few students started snickering.
"I-I was up so late studying last night...t-that i overslept...sorry sir." i held my head down trying to see if he will see through the lie.
"Well if you studied then you should get a good grade, correct...Pop Quiz!!"
I could feel everyones glares from all around except for the smart kid of course. Yoo Youngjae, the school's genius. He loves pop quizzes since he always passed.
"Alright i hope you all studied a lot last night like Mr. Jung right here!"
He begins passing out the quiz sheets, smiling as he hands it to me.  'great...me and my big mouth...just great.'
I could feel Youngjae watching me as i write my name on the top. "Smooth move Dae...thanks for the passing grade!" he whispers across the aisle.
I roll my eyes before guessing on the first ten questions. "I fail already...hmmpf..." i continue scribbling nonsense on the paper hoping to get half of them right.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Time's up!" Mr. Lee announces as his timer goes off. "Hand them in and i will grade them. At the end of class i will give you the grade back...those who fail will receive tutoring after school." i pass my paper to Jongup, the school's dance club president.
"You are an idiot Dae...thanks." I roll my eyes, as he hands the stack to our teacher.
"Well...now that the test is over, please turn in your books to page 256 and begin writing the definitions for chapter 15."
I pull out my history book and begin the work not noticing Youngjae, who was chit chatting with Mr. Lee.

Youngjae POV:

"Are you sure Youngjae...Dae is quite a trouble maker, wouldn't want him to lower your scores." Mr. Lee insisted on me not tutoring Daehyun, but i am stubborn and want to get closer to him. I guess you could say i have a crush on the idiot. "Yes i am sure Mr. Lee...if i bring his grade up then he wont be a bother to Mr. Min in detention anymore and he will graduate."
Mr. Lee sighs before nodding his head. "Thank you sir...now let me begin on the definitions." i quickly open my book after he goes to his desk.
All i could think about was having a chance to be close to Daehyun. I shiver, feeling a gaze from someone. I turn to lock eyes with Daehyun for a split second.
*-*-*-*-*-

-ring-ring-
"Alright class, grades were decent...except for you Daehyun...I thought you studied?" Daehyun hangs his head down, looking at his desk. "Well...why dont you stay over at Youngjae's and have him tutor you in all your subjects...he agreed to do it."
I smile as i see Daehyun look up at me, an expression of slight relief and confusion crosses his facial features. "Sure...can't promise i will catch on but i can try."
I nod grabbing my bag, bidding our teacher goodbye.

"Daehyun, what exactly are you having trouble with?" I ask, kicking a rock in front of me. He glances at me from the side, mumbling under his breathe. "I'm just not motivated...i don't have something to look forward to if i did pass."
I frown, stopping in my tracks. "Here we are...home sweet home."  he looks up at my house that i live in with my two brothers, Kim Himchan and Bang Yongguk. Of course we aren't related. They were orphans just like me but they were older and took me in once they bought a house.
"Hyungs! Im home and i have a guest!" i shout opening the door to let Daehyun in.
"JaeJae!!!" Himchan shouts running from the kitchen. I blush as he hugs me before inspecting Daehyun.
"Gukkie! Come here and meet Jae's friend...I'm Himchan, its nice to meet you..." Himchan looks at me then at Daehyun.
"its Daehyun, Jung Daehyun." he takes my brothers hand shaking it before jumping as the eldest comes walking into his view.
"Hey...Himchan can we please go back to bed." his gruff voice scaring Daehyun.
"No Yongguk...you need to at least introduce yourself to Jae's friend...quite being rude!" my brother jumps at Himchan's stern voice but obliges shaking Dae's hand.
"I'm Yongguk...nice to meet you Daehyun...please take care of my little brother..now Himchan can we please go back to our bed?." He huffs as Himchan nods taking his hand.
"Just ignore any sounds you hear DaeDae okay..if He hasn't told you, me and Yongguk are lovers just to clear any confusion." And with that my brothers leave for their master bedroom.
"I am terribly sorry about those two, they are very blunt and impatient when it comes to being together." I say rubbing the bridge of my nose. "Its okay...they seem cool and very nice too!" I smile at his relieving response.
"Now Let's go to my room to study!"

...to be continued in Part Two!!!!! I hope you liked this Part...Part two will contain the smut.
Maknae-C