~Forbidden Truce~ (TaeHyuk-VIXX) [AU]

Requested by  LaughingJack_03
(Imagine Hongbin and Ken Reading the Italics...its so funny sounding when you hear their voices reading. Bold Italics=Hongbin Regular Italics=Ken)

Peace fell on the Cha Kingdom, but on the other side of the pond it was a different story.

Screams of pleasure echos through the halls of the Castle of Jung Taekwoon, Ruler of the Jung Kingdom.
"King Taekwoon...p-please!!" moans fell from Sanghyuk's mouth as Taekwoon thrusts deeper into him, stretching him to no extent. "Louder Hyuk...show your fathers that you are mine!" Taekwoon husks in his ear causing the younger to moan.
Hyuk lets out a loud pleasurable scream as he cums on both him and Taekwoon, who releases at the sight of the younger's erotic expression. "Shit...you lasted longer than the last time you came..baby boy...that was great..."
Taekwoon pulls out of Hyuk, laying down next to him and pulling him on top. "Your Majesty..i cant let my fathers know about this...they will murder us for sure if they found out." Taekwoon strokes Hyuks sweat dampened hair calmly.
"They will never find out...i promise, my love."

What Hyuk didnt know was that a little bird has already taken flight with the news of the affair...Sungjae was just too loyal to his friend and mentor.

"Your Majesty...Prince Hyuk is away at Taekwoon's kingdom...he..he slept with him!" Sungjae exclaims bursting in on the King and his lover, Wonshik. "What...That is un--mmphf---AcceptaBLE...SHIT WONSHIKKIE!" Sungjae closed his eyes, not wanting to be punished by his Father's friend.
The King pushed his lover off his body, causing him to pull out of him. "Sungjae...send a message to Jung Kingdom NOW!!" Hakyeon slams his lover on his back, changing command.
Sungjae nodded curtly, avoiding any glimpses of their love making. "Yes Sir!"

And so Sungjae left for Jung Kingdom once more, carrying the angered King's message.
What will Hyuk do to explain to his father why he slept with Taekwoon?

"Sungjae? What are you doing here!?" Hyuk shrieks as the boy jumps through the window. "Were is Taekwoon!" Hyuk points toward the door leading to the bath.
"King Taekwoon..please come out i have a message from King Hakyeon." said king steps out from the bath, only a towel covering his lower body as water trickles down his milky skin.
"Yes Sungjae...what is so important that you ruined my bath." he snaps, walking toward his wardrobe full of tunics and pants. "Well get on with it!"
Sungjae gulps before speaking. "Hyuk you have broke a rule that your fathers laid out for you...you are forbidden to ever step foot here...and look at what you've done...you slept with the enemy!"
Hyuk sulks back on to the bed, tears streaming down his face as he cries out. Taekwoon takes to his lovers side, comforting him before glaring up at Sungjae.
"What the HELL...how does h--- You wretched little ASS..when i get my...Hyuk." Hyuk reaches up for his lover before he could grab Sungjae, who changed back into a bird and flew put the window.
"Don't...i should have know this would happen...we...we just have to face my fathers." Taekwoon cradles his lover, running his hands through his soft damp hair. "Hush Hyukkie..we will get through this together I promise."
Hyuk and King Taekwoon let their tears fall as their eyes slowly began to flutter close. Sungjae left the castle for Hakyeon to tell him their statement, darkness slowly fell on the Kingdoms, leading our lovers to wait for morning and what it shall bring.

Well...I am making a slow comeback... This is part one I hope you liked it!!!
Maknae-C!
PS...I am auditioning as an MC at JYP