~His Remembered Fantasies~ Himchan (BAP)

Requested by LaughingJack_03
I had fun writing this...i am sorry it took so long...i have been busy helping family...but i have finished and it is here...please enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote~~

My flutter open as i sit up in my shared bed with my husband Kim Himchan sound asleep next to me. "Channie...wake up...you have practice in thirty minutes..." i nudge his arm in attempt to wake him up.
He tosses a little but goes right back to being still. "Fine...no breakfast for you..." at the mention of food he jolts up, grabbing me into a hug. "Please don't take my food Yeobo...i love your cooking!" he whines burying his face into the crook of my neck.
"I wonder sometimes if you are Daehyun's long lost brother...you seem to worry about food just as much as he does..." i chuckle escaping his grasp and heading to the kitchen, not bothering to go to the bathroom and cleaning up since Himchan ran in there ahead of me.
"Lets see....how about some Pancakes..." i reach for the ingredients to make my favorite food for in the mornings. "Yeobo~...bring the food in the living room...we can watch TV together before i leave." Himchan calls out from the other room.
I hum BAP's Carnival as i flip each pancake expertly before taking them from the pan and placing them on two plates. I always fix him three and myself two. I cover them in Butter flavored Syrup before grabbing two forks and heading to the couch were Himchan was laid out.
"Food...here and scoot over..." i hand him his plate before setting down next to him. He shoves a bite of pancake in his mouth before kissing my lips and moving it to my mouth.
"Himchan...stop...eat before i kick you out if the Apartment and lock you out." he pouts as i snuggle into his side to recline my feet on the coffee table and eat my food comfortably.

"Well..._______...i have to go...i will be home late since we are video taping the Dance routine for Feel So Good and Carnival...I love you and be good...but don't forget to go buy groceries." he places a gently kiss to my forehead before leaving.
I sigh walking to our room to get changed into something more causal.

*******

"Okay...Leeks,Onions, Pork Shoulder, Roast, Ground Sage, Chile Powder, Cayenne Powder...that's all of that...now... Lets get home to rest..." I hum walking up to the check out.
The casher smiles as she punches in the total amount.
"That will be $80.69." i hand her the money before collecting my things and leaving.
Thirty minutes later i arrive home to find Himchan laying on the couch.
"Himchan...w-what are you doing home?" i set everything down before walking toward him. He sits up, pouting slightly. "I can't believe you forgot it...even now that we are married you still forget...._____ its my birthday!" he stands up placing his hands on my hips.
"Oh my god.....i cant believe i did this again..i forgot your present....Himchan let me make it up...i will cook an a----mmphf..." he cuts me off by crashing his lips to mine roughly but passionately.
"No...i want to punish you...i have waited for this day....i knew you would forget...so now i get to have my fun..." he chuckles darkly into my ear. His hot breathe sending shivers down my back. He picks me up slinging me over his shoulder, as he walks toward our room.
"Now...strip...if you don't i will whip you..." he instructs pulling a bag out of his dresser.
He takes a leather whip from it, cracking it against the floor.
I do as he says, not wanting to be hit with that. "Himch----crack!" i wince once the leather made contact with my bare legs. "Don't call me Himchan...its Master now Princess..." i shudder at his words, before speaking again.
"M-master...when did you get that..." he chuckles before placing his hand on my hip.
"I bought this the day of our wedding...i waited for the right time to use it...and now that time has come...get on the bed with you legs spread open." he pushes me back, knocking me to the bed with a soft thud.
"Hi-crack-Ahh...i mean Master...please...what are you ab---OH MY GOD..." i felt something cold and round being shoved into my ass.
"Does it feel good princess...i just to buy these anal beads for us...now stand and go grab the strawberries and whip cream now...don't bother covering you body either."
He smirks as i walk from the room and into the kitchen. "He has fucking lost it....but god these feel good..." i mumble as i reach for the said items he wanted, feeling the balls move around giving me an aroused feeling.
"Hurry up Princess, Master doesn't like to be kept waiting!" he yells in frustration as i walk back into the room. Once he lays eyes on my body he gets up from the bed, running his hands down to my ass, pulling the string that hung from the silver balls. He slides them out, causing me to moan and bury my head into his chest.
"Did that feel good..i can see you enjoyed them..." he smacks my ass with his hand, leaving a red glowing hand print. I bite down in his neck, causing him to groan in pain.
"Bad move princess...you don't bite master...Master bites you...now you can't use your head...get back on the bed now..."
I crawl back to the bed, watching as Himchan pulls out two sets if Handcuffs, a blind fold, and a leash. "Close your eyes..."
I close my eyes feeling his body hover over mine as he clamps the handcuffs around my wrist and the bed post before tying the blindfold around my eyes.
"Now...i don't want you to think i hate you for forgetting...this is just a fantasy i have wanted to live...and today was just perfect timing." He explains as he ties the leash around my neck tightly before tying it to the headboard securing me in place.
"Master...please don't hurt me...please." he chuckles at my begging before pulling a  vibrator from his back of toys. He places it at my clit before turning it on. Moans escape my mouth, before being gagged by a waded piece of cloth. "You can't  make a sound....god you look so fucking hot..." he shoves the vibrator deep within my womanhood, turning it to full power.
I try to close my legs, only to be whipped again by him. I didn't want to admit it but i was actually enjoying what he was doing to me. I never knew he had this side to him. It is such a turn on.
"Now i can eat my birthday dessert." he smirks pulling out the vibrator before i could come replacing it with a strawberry and whip cream. I shiver as the cold fruit it pushed within me and the cold topping being poured all over my womanhood and naked body.
He licks his lips leaning down, starting between my breast. He bites and licks all of the whip cream off of them, then clears off my stomach before taking the gag and blind fold off. " I want you to moan my name princess as i eat you out...i want to feel you hands tangle themselves into my hair...i want everyone to know that its my birthday and you are mine!" he  uncuffs me and unties the leash.
He lowers his closer to my womanhood, lapping his tongue over my clit, taking all of the cream off of it. "Oh god...M-master...please..." i moan as he trails his tongue between my folds, taking hold of the strawberry only for a second before going back to nip and lick at my clit.
With each lick and nip i feel a knot wind itself in the pit of my stomach. "Ma-Master...please...i am close...i...-crack-....." The leather makes contact again with my already redden skin. "Not until i say you can cum...you are allowed to come yet!" he stops licking, bitjng my inner thigh hard enough tonleave a big purple bruise. "You have to beg for it...beg me to let you come..."
He reaches up to pull me head back, nipping at my flesh. "Please Himchan...-crack-...ah god..." he claps a cold metal onto each of my nipples before whipping my thighs.
"Its Master...now i had to but the nipple claps on as punishment for that...i didn't want to use them...but you left me no choice...now beg right this time or you won't cum at all.." he rubs my breast easing some of the pain i felt from the hard metal pinching on them.
"Please Master...please let me cum..i need to cum..i can't hold it any longer...please Master Himchan..." he leans down and laps at my clit a few more times before I release myself all over the strawberry that was still within me.
Himchan smiles, taking the strawberry into his mouth eating it all in one bite with my essence coating it. "Princess...you taste so good...but this is better by itself." he thrust his tongue into my hole, lapping the remaining juices into his mouth. He makes slurping noises, causing me to grow even wetter.
"Ma-master please...please.just..." i tilt my head back as he push two fingers in at one time. "Please what princess?" he leans down nipping at my neck. "Please Just Fuck Me Kim Himchan!!" i shout out in frustration as he continues to tease my body.
He smirks before whipping me again. "Not until your mouth is around my dick Princess...and don't call me Himchan...you were doing so good..." he pulls his clothes off leaving his boxers on for me to pull down.
"Now..don't bite or tease...unless you want the whip...and i don't mean on you legs or back...i mean in between you nice wet folds...."
I shudder before taking his long length into my mouth bobbing my head.
As he grows closer to his end, he shoves my head down farther onto his dick causing me to gag and and choke on him.
"Thats right _____...choke on me...i am the only one that can make you do this..ah fuck...swallow it all for me..taste my love..." he releases his warm, salty seed down my throat pulling my head back.
"God damn look look so fucking sexy with my cum dripping from your lips..." he husks in my ear. He turns me on my back before angling his length at my hole. "Beg...Tell me how much you want your Master..."
Lust took over my body as i grab his face and pull it to mine. "I want you to fuck me hard master...make me scream your fucking name...let the neighbors know i am yours and your are mine...don't let me walk tomorrow...punish me for forgetting.." he smacks my ass before pounding into me, hitting my G-spot on the first thrust. "Oh fuck Himchan!!! Right there...faster...harder.." i moan, no i scream urging him to go faster. "Oh Princess...i will let that slide cause your so fucking tight and good..." I claw at his back, leaving crescent shape scratches. I fell the knot coming back as his thrust get sloppy. I bite down on his shoulder, raising my hips to meet his thrust in attempt to gain more friction between us. "Fuck _____...i..I'm about cum..shit your so fucking tight around me." he groans in pain when i break his skin with my teeth. "Himchan...oh god...i..ah..."  I moan as he grunts and husks in my ear. "Cum with me ______...cum with me..."  i release myself on his member causing him to cum right after, mixing our juices together. He steadily moves in and out prolonging our orgasms.
"Happy Birthday Himchan...i am so sorry i forgot this time...next time i won't..." I kiss his forehead as he finally collapses on to my heaving chest.
"Yeobo...thank you for letting me live my fantasies as my present...i am sorry if i hurt you any...it just felt so good commanding you...i love you." he pulls me on to his chest, changing our positions. "I love you too Kim Himchan...but what if i get pregnant now..." he shrugs his shoulders kissing my lips.
"Then we need to set up a nursery soon...i hope its a girl and a boy....i want twins...but lets think of this later...i am tired." i nod as we close our eyes, drifting to sleep in each others arms.

Third person pov

Little did the couple know the rest of BAP had walked into the apartment about mid way through their love making. "Happy Birthday Himchan...looks like she forgot..." Yongguk Smirks covering Zelo's ears turning to Youngjae who was covering Jongup's ears.
"I cant believe he done it...oh my god...did she just fucking scream for him to...oh my god..oh Shit...why does she have to sound hot...fuck i have to go home and fix this...and so do all of you..." Daehyun says pointing to each members crouches, causing them all to blush.
They all however leave right after they hear you tell Himchan how much you want him to fuck you.

Ummm...wowowowowo...i need help...Jisoo save me....please *Douses self in Holy water and bashes head against bible.*
That was very..very fifty shades of grey...or in this situation FIFTY SHADES OF KIM HIMCHAN....i hope this is what you wanted...it has been my longest smut and most kinkiest

Maknae-C~ ~\(≧▽≦)/~🐰🐇❤

P.s...i am not use to writing Orgasm Controls...and i am going to be honest...i almost completely forgot about...but i always double check the request you send in so i know that i include everything you want...

I hope it was what you wanted!!!!!!