~Three is Better Than Two~ (WonTaekYeon-VIXX)

Currently listening to VIXX: Six Feet Under

Requested By: Banasha98

This is my first Threesome ever so bare with me on this...it may be crappy...and i may have to make this one into parts ..if you don't mind

Part one: Our Dirty Secrets

Leo POV

I woke up moments ago to the sound of snoring in my ear. Turning slightly, i notice my lover Cha Hakyeon sleeping soundly next to me. I turn back over to look at the clock which read '4:25 pm.' "Hakyeonie...wake up...it is almost 5 in the afternoon...Wonshik will be home in in thirty minutes."
The eldest groans as I attempt to shake him from his slumber. A few curses escape his mouth as he rises up from the pillow. "what...Leo...what time is it?" i pick up the clock and show it to him. His eyes bulge out from his head. "Omo...we must have slept for three hours...well don't blame me for being exhausted...you were just too fun to ride."(what have i done...*cries in corner*)
He slips off the covers revealing his naked tan body. I trace the outlines with my eyes taking note of the bite marks and bruise that i left from our love making. "why stare when you can take a picture...they last longer...and help when you need pleasure." Hakyeon crawls toward me, my phone in his hand. I take it before turning on my camera.
He positions himself in a very seductive pose, lay his head back with one arm above him and the other dangerously close to his member. His lips were slightly apart and his eyes closed. I stood up to get a good shot of him in all his beautiful glory. "Hakyeon...you are beautiful..." i breathe out as i close my phone.
He sits up, motioning for me to come to him. "I know...but you my love are better..." His lips gently land on mine in a passionate battle.
I pull back, a string of saliva stretching from our mouths. "You need to go now...i will clean up...i love you." He nods before standing to gather and put on his clothes.
"I love you too Taekwoon." with one last kiss he leaves out the door, going unnoticed by any suspicious neighbors such as Lee Jaehwan and his fiance Hongbin.

30 min later

I manage to clean the mess that we had made before my boyfriend Kim Wonshik made it home. Yes, i know that cheating is wrong but Hakyeon was my Ex. I couldn't just let him go when he felt so damn good in bed.
"I'm Home!" I hear Wonshik walk into our living room unknowing of what transpired hours ago. "Wonshikkie...i am so glad you are back...i haven't started dinner yet...i was thinking we could order some pizzas and have a 'Netfilx and Chill' day." i nuzzle my face into his neck.
He hums in response before lifting my face to his. "That is a great idea...i will order...you go pick out the movie." I place a small kiss on his lips, before walking to our room.

Ravi POV

I pull out my phone to dial the pizza place only to see that i have two new message.

-NBaby-: Hey baby boy...i miss you so much...can you come visit tomorrow...or is Leo keeping you at home?
-NBaby-: has sent a photo*

I felt my member twitch under my tight Jeans. Seeing Hakyeon fully naked and with a begging look in his eyes turns me on. It also makes me want to fuck the living hell out of Taekwoon. Yeah i am cheating on Leo with Hakyeon, but its because Hakyeon is my Ex. I can't control my feelings around him, they never left, so whenever Leo is not around i call Hakyeon to help me when i am horny.
'Okay...just order the pizza...' I dial the pizza number and order one large pizza with a chocolate chip cookie pizza for dessert.
"Taekwoon...Have you picked a movie yet." I hear the door open and shut, before hearing shuffling of feet. "Yeah...when will the Pizza be here Wonshikkie." He was clad in just Pajama bottoms that hung just right on his hips, revealing his defined V-line. "Damn....Taekwoonie...maybe i shouldn't have bought dessert when it is right in front of me."
I lick my lips before walking toward him, resting my hands on his hips. -knock, knock- "must be pizza." i walk to the front door, opening it to reveal the pizza delivery man. "Hyuk...when did you start delivering pizzas?" The young boy smiles at me before handing my order to me. "Ever since Jaehwan and Hongbin got engaged...and ever since i finished Highschool...that will be $25." I hand him the money before ruffling his hair. "Take care Sanghyuk...have a great evening." he bows before leaving the doorstep.
I turn to Leo, who was leaning against the door frame of the kitchen. "What movie?" He pushes off, walking toward our room. "American Pie: Beta House...unrated." i smirk as i saunter after him.

An hour later.

I wrap my arm around Leos shoulder pulling his sleeping body to me. 30 minutes in the food was gone and he was out. I turn off the movie before glancing down at my crotch. I forgot about my problem from earlier and now Leo is asleep, which means i cant have him fix it or can I? I turn his body to were he is laying on his back. I carefully tug down his pants and boxers, leaving him naked.
"Wonshik...what is it.." he opens his eyes looking up at me. He then looks down at his naked body then back up at me. "Leo relax...let me make you feel good..." i remove my clothing, walking to the dresser to find our bottle of lube only to see there was none. "Baby...we are out of lube...I will have to improvise." i crawl on the bed positioning myself in front of his hole. Before i push into him i take my hand and put it in his mouth. "Suck until my fingers are dripping." he nods, coating my fingers in his saliva.
I pull out my fingers, shoving one deep with in his hole. He cries out in pain, before i add a second, scissoring him for better access. I push in a third to make it roomy for my member. "Just fuck me already....quite teasing." Leo shouts urging me to pound into him. I smirk, leaning down to kiss his lips.
Leo gasp in pain as i push myself into him, waiting patiently for him to adjust. "move...please move." i thrust in and out of him, hitting his prostate with each thrust.
"nngh...Wonshik...faster...please..." he begs clawing his finger nails into my back, trying to create more friction. "Shit...Taekwoon...fuck!" I turn our positions so he is on top riding me. "Ride me Leo..." he begins to bounce up and down, meeting my thrust.
I grasp his harden neglected member, stroking it in time with my thrust. "Wonshik...i-I'm close...i can't hold it any longer...."  I begin speeding up my thrust as i reach my climax.
Strings of curses left Leos mouth before he came on my stomach. Watching pleasure spread across his face drives me to my limit. I release my seed deep with in him as i turn us back to our original position. I slowly thrusts in and out, prolonging our orgasms. "ahh...Wonshik...w-we need to clean up..." i hush Leo, placing my lips on his as i lower my body to his, covering him with his own seed.
"No...lets just sleep...we need our rest...you have work tomorrow." i pull him on top of me pulling our covers on us. Leo snuggles his face into my chest, closing his eyes as hr places a kiss on my heart. "I love you, Shikkie." i run my hands through his sweat dampened hair. "I love you too...Taekwoon...and only you." I close my eyes, thinking of Hakyeon. Its wrong to think of someone as you hold your boyfriend i know.
But what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

Leo Pov

I close my eyes as i lay on Wonshik's chest. My thoughts drifting back to Hakyeon and his smooth soft lips. Yeah it's wrong to think of your lover while your in the arms of your boyfriend.
But what he doesn't know won't hurt him

Okay...that was part one of 'Three is better than Two' I hope you enjoyed it!! I particularly had fun writing this part since they are my top three in VIXX.

~Maknae-C Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→