f o u r t e e n

"Oh my god".

Jimin stands there looking at the person that was close to him. He keeps thinking if that's the person he's looking at.

"Jaesi?"

The girl looks at him in a confused look and walks away slowly. Jimin blinks his eyes many times realizing it wasn't her.

"I swear that was her, I just need sleep".

Jimin walked away finding nothing in the section he was in. He brought chips, candy, ice cream, and chicken for him and Yoongi. Jimin walked in the line to get his stuff paid so he can go to Yoongi's house. As he was waiting he noticed the girl was behind him.

"Are you Jaesi?", Jimin said looking at her.

The girl ignored him and looked at her phone responding to her text messages. Jimin turned back around and embarrassed that it's probably not Jaesi. Jimin checked out his stuff and left seeing Haeypo is already in the car.

"Don't drop me off at my house, drop me off at this house", Jimin says showing the directions while Han was listening and driving.

"Thank you and bye", Jimin says getting out of Haeyo's car.

Jimin knocks on Yoongi's door waiting for someone to open it.Yoongi opens the door and looks at Jimin in disgust.

"Thank you and here's the money", Yoongi says grabbing his things and closing the door.

"Wait! Yoongi I think I saw Jaesi when I was at the store".

Yoongi opens the door and grabs Jimin's wrist while walking up to his room.

"How?".

"I saw in one of the sections and I saw someone. It looked like Jaesi so I kept looking at her and she noticed me. She gave me a confused look. When I was in line she was behind me so I asked if she was Jaesi. She ignored me and went on her phone. Yoongi, I swear that's Jaesi".

"I don't believe you at all".

"If you didn't then why did you ask?".

Yoongi glares at him and flicks him off.

"You can leave now".

Jimin gets up with his things and leaves Yoongi's house.

"Little shit,you're lying to me", Yoongi whispers when Jimin left his room.

Yoongi looks threw his bag and smiles.

"Jimin actually remembers what I like".

Jimin walks out of the house and starts walking to his house.As he was walking he got a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi
Jimin

Jimin
Yes

Yoongi
Ily

Jimin stopped walking and surprised to what had Yoongi sent him.

Jimin
you love me?

Yoongi
nOPE
yOU WISH
like I'm ever gonna love you

Jimin
So cruel

Yoongi started laughing at his reaction, he always likes messing with Jimin. He liked his reactions and the way he would say it. One time when they were at the park. Jimin was on the swing having a fun time. Yoongi pushed Jimin, making him go faster. Yoongi would start running while hearing Jimin yell his name until he fell off of the swing.

"I wish he would fall everyday off that swing".

Jimin arrived at his home and tired since he ran. He walked into his room putting his stuff he bought on his bed. He sat on his bed with his leg crossed looking threw his social medias. Jimin mostly used his Instagram since that's the only app he liked. He noticed that Yoongi posted a picture.