Chapter Three: Jealousy Tactics?

I finished off putting the blue ends to my blonde hair into a ponytail. I was cat. A very shitty cat. I was wearing;

http://jamiejanoskianslexus.polyvore.com/?filter=sets

I waved goodbye to my mum and shut the door. She thought we were going trick or treating then I was sleeping round my friend Brooke's. We'll I was sleeping round but, she didn't know we were going to the party. It wouldn't hurt her.

It had taken me a while cover up the red finger marks on my left cheek. That could be covered up, but the emotions which were brewing up inside me couldn't. The events after were not really what I was expecting.

Earlier that day...

"LUKE?!"

"LUKE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" And the like we're being shouted in our direction. I was in shock, I didn't know what to say! A tear left Luke's eye.

"Cresseida, I am SO sorry. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I can't believe I just did that." Luke sniffed. And he hugged me. Luke Brooks. The guy who had been tormenting me for two years and had just slapped me. What was I to do? He buried his head in the nape of my neck and began to cry. I patted his back, utterly confused. The other boys all had the same expression on their faces as me.

"How much sleep did he get last night?" I heard Beau whisper to Jai, who just shrugged. We stayed like this for a good 10 minutes. Eventually Luke removed his head and brushed off my shoulder with his hand as if that would dry it. Then just walked away? What the fuck.

The party was already in full swing, despite the fact it was only 10pm. There were already many drunk teenagers stumbling about the house. Which was rather large, with a pool. Me and Brooke pushed through the people.

"I say we go bar first." I shouted over the music.

"But Cress you don't like to dr-"

"I do tonight ok." I announced. There was a table full of alcoholic beverages.

"Okay Brooke, which will get me the most drunk?" I asked.

"Cress I don't this is a good ide-"

"Which will get me the most drunk?" I repeated. She reluctantly poured me a Vodka. I downed it, feeling like I needed to gag from the smell of it. Someone was pushed into my back, but luckily I managed to save my drink.

"Watch it!" I accused. The face of a vampiric Luke was infront of me. My eyes widened.

"Hey baby." He slurred. He was drunk, well I wouldn't expect any more. I grabbed his arm and took him outside, trying to find a lonely place. I used Jason's parent's summerhouse. I sat him down on the couch and perched next to him.

"Stay here, I'll get you something for your head." I ordered.

"You what? You want to give me head?" He laughed. I admit, this did make me giggle a bit.

"Carefull or I'll slap you." I teased. He looked confused. I left the summerhouse and began to make my way over to the house. But I was stopped by Jason.

"Hey Cress how's you?" He grinned obnoxiously.

"Not now I'm l- uh we'll talk later." I stuttered, pushing past him to the house. It was a struggle to get upstairs because of all the bodies grinding up against each other and the stairs were a gathering place clearly. I searched for the bathroom until I saw some aspirin on the floor. Nope, no I was not going to touch that. I found the bathroom and searched through the cupboards. I picked up the real aspirin and poured him a glass of water using the cup on the side of the sink. It's not like he'd realise it had other peoples saliva on it.

When I got pack to the small, glass summerhouse, Luke was passed out on the couch. I chuckled to myself, putting the aspirin and water on the glass table. I needed some fresh air, it was awfully stuffy in here. I came out of the summerhouse slyly, making sure it was locked so no-one would bother Luke, and began to stride across the concrete poolside. I sat on a garden chair and took off my lace-up boots. I walked over to the crowded pool holding my boots in my left hand ad dangled my feet into the chill water. Looking at all the happy people, really made me think. Am I actually happy about this whole situation? I heard feet splash next to me.

"Cresseida." He said softly.

"Oh hi Jason..." I stammered. I didn't want him there.

"You ok? You look a bit glum?" He said, nudging my shoulder with his.

"Just thinking..." I trailed off. I heard a door slam and turned to see Luke stumbling about confused. Aw, he was a cute drunk. Wait- what? My thoughts were cut off by lips crashing against mine. Jason's lips.