Chapter Forty-Four

Because you guys have been great to me xx

Warning!

The whole chapter is highly sexual!

Explosions. Light, dark, light, dark. My eyes flickered back and forth between beast and human unable to control which to look through. The control over my own mind and body was on the fringe of breaking.

That's what she does to me. That's what she's doing to me. And we're only kissing.

So soft, yet with a firmness that reassured me that she was truly there. It made me unbelievably happy. My body tingled. My heart beat was erratic. My breathing came out in pants. My whole body was flushed and sensitive. I loved every second of it.

I growled into Beatrice's mouth at the feel of her hands gripping anywhere they could, pulling me down onto her like she wanted to squeeze us until we were no longer two bodies. Her legs wrapped around my waist gave her leverage enough to grind her sex against my lower stomach and the feeling of how wet she was had me grinding right back against her, concentrating on her own pleasure right at the moment.

But like I said, I want to play. I want to go slow and taste in my own time. Drive her to insanity and back. That's what I want, what I need.

I pulled away from her lips, only an inch, allowing us to breathe each other's air. Her hands came to the back of my head, tangling into my hair, trying to pull me back down to her needy lips. Her cheeks were flushed. Her eyes glazed and her tongue slightly poked out. She was completely in heat right at the moment and it is such an amazing sight to see her go from crisp and prim to a heaving, panting mess just for me.

I felt my eyes turn to the beasts as an evil grin came over my face. "Let's play a game." I suggested having no idea where such devilishly tasty ideas were coming from. I'm blaming my beast side.

"No...." Beatrice whined trying to pull me down with both her arms and legs but I wasn't budging. I liked how I was stronger than her.

"I tell you what, if you can break my hold I'll make you pass out from pleasure. Quick, hard and rough till you can no longer think. But during that time, no matter how much you whine, plead and beg, I get to take my time." I told her tracing circles over her cheek with my nose taking in her mouth-watering scent while I continued to keep her down against the bed unable to rub up against me like I knew she desperately wanted. I have to applaud my beast, it's really evil. "Are you ready my lady?"

"Noooo....!" She whined and I felt her using all of her strength to try and pull me down onto her.

I chuckled darkly while the mana around us moved with my thoughts. A gasp left Beatrice as her arms and legs suddenly spread out while an invisible weight kept the rest of her body down.

"No! you're using mana! That's cheating!" Beatrice exclaimed. I saw her muscles straining against the invisible bonds while her head tossed from side to side. My beast gave out a satisfied growl that rumbled through my chest as I sat up on my knees between her now spread legs.

"I never said how I was going to hold you." I grinned eyes flashing bright in the darkness, the usual purple now tinged with blood red.

"No... please Vaden! Please!" Beatrice panted but I could feel it. The awareness of each other on the psychic plane allowed me to feel just how much she wanted this game to continue as much as me and that drove me on, definitely not helping my beasts excitement.

"Try and break the hold and I'll give you what you want, but if you can't... well, I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as I will." I laughed before concentrating on what I wanted to do next.