Chapter Five

Warning! Sexual content!

I looked at the girl in surprise when I heard my Mistress start laughing. I turned to her to see her watching me Georgia still in her arms looking relaxed and slightly dazed. "You are a natural, my pet." My Mistress laughed.

"I'm sorry Mistress, but I don't know what you mean." I told her as the girl stopped shaking and leant back into me trying to control her breathing as she blushed profusely.

"The control you have on the beast now inside you and the way you can cause such pleasure from a bite is like you've been doing it your whole life." My Mistress told me as her hand was absentmindedly caressing one of Georgia's breasts. "I commend you my pet, I have never known anyone like you before and I have already lived for more than three hundred years."

I blushed at my Mistress's compliments. "Thank you Mistress."

"Now, I suggest you take your new toy to your room and enjoy the rest of your night. I'm pleased with you my pet, keep pleasing me and I will give you a name and anything you ask for." My Mistress stood up and I realised that Galen and his girl along with Beatrice and Mercy have already disappeared from the hall.

"Thank you Mistress." I thanked her as I stood picking up the still weak girl into my arms with ease. I followed my Mistress out of the hall before going in the other direction towards the room I had woken up in.

"Y-you can put me down now." The girl in my arms whispered still blushing a deep red.

"Okay." I nodded and slowly placed her back on her feet. I saw blood still on her neck and raised a hand to wipe it away only to make the girl flinch and hiss in pain. "I'm sorry does it hurt?" I asked concerned.

"It's nothing my lady." The girl blushed some more.

"My lady? I thought I was meant to be the servant?" I wondered out loud and the girl gigged at me making me raise an eyebrow at her in question.

"Sorry, um, you're the servant of lady Aviva but I'm your personal servant or hand maiden now. I will help you with everything you need, clothes, food, drink, and carrying messages for you, and, of course, blood. You can feed from me whenever you want to." The girl explained to me as we walked towards my room.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her as I saw her sway slightly.

"I'm fine, I've just never felt like that before." She blushed patting down her plain green dress.

"Was that the first time you gave blood?" I asked her and she nodded. "It's the first time I've drank from a human so I guess we're the same there."

She looked at me in surprise. "Really?" She asked.

"Yes why?" I asked her as we arrived at my room and she opened the door for me.

"Ah, well." She stuttered and blushed. "I've just heard rumours that those who have never drank straight from a human before usually go crazy and kill the human the first time they feed. I felt so safe in your arms and the pleasure..." She shivered and blushed. I tilted my head in confusion as I smelt her blood along with something else that was musky in the air.

"You liked it?" I asked her softly and she blushed even deeper as she nodded. "Well truth be told, I had no idea what I was doing." I smiled awkwardly. "I just thought of the pleasure I've felt previously from my Mistress."

"Lady Aviva bedded you?" The girl asked in surprise.

I shook by head. "No, I told her I've never felt true pleasure before because I've only been forcefully bedded by men on the streets and it wasn't pleasurable at all. So she showed me what it could be like."