Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 31

Začať od začiatku

Brittany: Come on Princeton... It's NOT that hard...

Me: Yea, easy for YOU to say!

Mrs. Sanchez:  No ser negativo, Princeton. Watch me and Brittany.

I watched them both as they started dancing. I don't think I can do that... But good thing I was saved by the bell!

**DOORBELL RINGS**

Brittany: I'll get it! *Runs and opens the door*

Kristina: Hey, ready to go?

Brittany: Yep! Princeton,  estamos dejando!

Me: *Waves to Mrs. Sanchez* See you later, Mrs. Sanchez!

Mrs. Sanchez: Adios Princeton and Brittany!

We both got in the car as we saw Prod, Roc, Ray Ray, Jazmyne, and Kristina. We all got situated, and were off to the mall. Unfortunately, we all see a bunch of screaming girls... You know... The usual... So we had to go into the mall another way... 

Me: Can we get out, now?

Jazmyne: Sure.

We all got out the limo and went inside. 

Brittany: Well I guess we can all split up with our "partners".

Ray Ray: Cool... Meet up later?

Jazmyne: At this spot, exactly.

Kristina: Alright... PEACE!

We all went our separate ways, again. Brittany and I went into the music store that they had. I really do wonder where everybody else went, though...

(Jazmyne's POV)

So Roc and I decided to go eat, actually. We skipped breakfast so you know... This time I picked the place because Roc is weird... Like, seriously...

Me: Let's go to Chik-Fil-A.

Roc: What's that?

Me: WHAT?! You don't know what that is?!

Roc: *Shakes head* No...

Me: Come on now... Even DIGGY knows what it is!

Roc: Diggy's been to India, and BACK! Of COURSE he knows what it is!

Me: Hey, I'm just SAYIN...

Roc: That you can do better...

Me: That's MY line, Roc... But anyway!!!! Let's go... You're getting the number 3.

Roc: But what if I don't want the number 3?

Me: I don't really give a care about what you do and don't want right now...

Roc: Fine, I'll go sit down...*Gets a table*

Me: *Orders food and sits down next to Roc* Here... Try this...

Roc: *Takes a bite* Pretty good...

Me: See? It's good stuff, right there!

Roc: Yea, I guess you're right.

Me: Honey please... I AM right...

Roc: *Shrugs* Guess so...

(Kristina's POV)

Ray Ray and I went into this sports store. Why exactly? I have no idea... He just wanted to come here...

Me: Ray, why are we here?

Ray Ray: So we can get on all the equipment without anybody's consent...

Me: Really though?

Ray Ray: Yea... Now go get a skateboard... I'm definetly going to race you.

Me: YOU'RE ON!

We both ran and got two different skateboards. Mine was pink, blue, and purple. His was purple and green.

Ray Ray: Ready?

Me: BORN ready...

We both started skateboarding around the store. Nobody seemed to notice us either, because I already know that we would've BEEN got kicked out of the store...

(Shaylah's POV)

In case you were wondering why I haven't said anything, yet it's because I'm not talking to anybody... Not even Prod... I feel kinda bad about hitting him with the belt earlier. But everything just happened, ya know? Like how you get SO MAD that after you're done with your tangent, you don't even realize what you did? I guess I'm too quiet, because now Prod's wondering about me...

Me: *Sits on a bench and puts her head down*

Prodigy: Shaylah?

Me: *Not saying anything*

Prodigy: *Sits next to her* You okay? Look at me...

Me: *Puts head up and looks at him*

Prodigy: Why are you so quiet? Because of earlier?

Me: *Nods*

Prodigy: Babe, I'm so-

Me: No, please... DON'T apologize... I'M sorry...

Prodigy: It's okay...

Me: No, not really... I hit you for NO good reason... Over apple juice...*Giggles a little*

Prodigy: Well, it's cool... Just don't do it again...

Me: *Half smiles* Well... I mean, I DO kinda like you better when you're mad...

Prodigy: Why?

Me: I don't know...

Prodigy: Well I don't really like being mad...

Me: Hey Prod?

Prodigy: Yea?

Me: Do I REALLY irritate you?

Prodigy: Sometimes, but not always...

Me: When do I NOT irritate you?

Prodigy: Whenever we're having civilized conversations like this...

Me: *Giggles* Yea, I guess you're right...

Prodigy: *Hugs her*

Me: *Hugs back*

Well... THERE'S Chapter 31... Yea, I didn't know where to stop... But I'll just continue at the mall still... Good thing Prod and Shaylah made up for the most part... But lesson learned, y'all... Do. Not. Drink. Anybody's. APPLE JUICE!!!! That is EXACTLY how you get shot! But I'm just sayin though!