Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 35

-NEXT DAY-

(Roc's POV)

So I woke up to the smell of bacon from the kitchen. But the weirdest part was the fact that I woke up on the floor in the living room. I got up and saw Jazmyne cooking breakfast. I walked up behind her and hugged her waist. Then kissed her cheek.

Me: Hey baby!

Jazmyne: *Walks away from his arms*

Me: Jazz, what's wrong?

Jazmyne: *Turns around* You don't remember?

Me: No... All I know is that I woke up on the floor...

Jazmyne: You got drunk and told me to kiss you. I said no, then you called me a female dog. I slapped you and pushed you to the floor. THAT'S how you got there.

Me: Oh Jazz, I'm so-

Jazmyne: *Cuts him off* Save it.

She was done cooking and had everything on the counter. Then she walked out the kitchen. Ugh... What am I supposed to do? She probably hates me... But I don't remember that happening.

(Prodigy's POV)

I woke up to see Shaylah sleeping on the floor. I don't understand WHY she was sleeping on the floor, but I got off the bed and shook her a little bit.

Shaylah: Huh?

Me: Hey, you okay?

Shaylah: Yea, are you?

Me: Well yea... Why wouldn't I be?

Shaylah: You were drunk and were mad... That's why I fell asleep on the floor...

Me: Oh, really? Dang, I'm sorry Shaylah.

Shaylah: It's okay... But I'm definitely making sure that I bring you to NON-alcoholic parties next time...

Me: *Smiles and picks her up*

Shaylah: *Smiles at him*

Me: *Kisses her*

Shaylah: *Kisses him back*

Me: I'll make sure you don't sleep on the floor anymore. I'm taking the floor tonight.

Shaylah: Prod, it's no big deal... Really...

Me: No, I'm taking the floor and you can't do anything about that!*Sticks his tongue out at her*

Shaylah: *Laughs* Okay!

(Princeton's POV)

So I was sleeping on the floor and I woke up to looking at Brittany on her laptop.

Brittany: Morning.

Me: What happened?

Brittany: You got drunk and started saying crazy things like tacos are gonna be coming from the sky...

Me: You sure that wasn't Ray?

Brittany: Naw man... It was you...*Laughs*

Me: *Smiles* Well at least nobody got hurt...

(Ray Ray's POV)

I woke up in Kristina's bed. I looked at her and she was sleeping in a chair. I got up and walked over to the chair. I picked her up and laid her in the bed. I walked downstairs and saw Roc. He didn't look to good...

Me: What's wrong, Roc?

Roc: Jazmyne's mad at me...

Me: What'd you do?