Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 17

(Brittany's POV)

So yesterday EVERYBODY was bugging me about Princeton. I slept pretty late so it was now 1:30pm. Kristina wasn't in the room, but at least she left a key for me... I decided to get up and get dressed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37807372 and took my key. Then I left and went into the lobby. I went to the car, and drove myself to the hospital. When I got there, the doctor showed me to his room and I walked inside,, while closing the door behind me. I started at him.

(Princeton's POV)

So I'm still heartbroken, in this coma, and I STILL want to hear Brittany. It's the LAST day that I can be kept here... Then they let me go... Good bye, cruel sick world! I sighed on the inside as I heard the doctor open the door for someone. I heard footsteps, heels rather, and just waited for whoever this was to say their last words to me...

Brittany: *Sits down looking at him* Princeton...

I heard someone calling my name. It sounded a LOT like Brittany! I guess I just missed her, too much...

Brittany: So, I just want to let you know that this is Brittany here...

It's her! She IS here! Oh my gosh! If I could just WAKE UP!

Brittany: And I hope you can hear me. The doctor's can't keep you here much longer, so if you don't wake up then that's it... I just want to say I'm sorry for not giving you the opportunity to explain what happened that night. But that's something I could care less about at the moment. I just hope that you wake up... Soon... So you can get out of here...* Stands up and looks down at him and starts shedding tears*

I heard what Brittany said and heard her start to cry. I don't want her to cry... Then I heard her sit back down.

Brittany: *Sits down and looks at him. Then holds his hand and closes her eyes and put her head down as well as praying*

I felt her hold my hand. Moments later I felt a strength through my veins and before I knew it, I was looking at Brittany with her head down. Bet I can talk, now...

Me: Brittany?

Brittany: *Looks up* PRINCETON?!

Me: *Nods* I'm up... And I heard every word!*Sits up*

Brittany: *Hugs him* Oh, you don't know how happy I am to see and hear you right now!*Cries*

Me: Britt, why are you crying?

Brittany: Because I'm HAPPY!

Me: Aww!*Smiles at her*

Brittany: I'm sorry I didn't come earlier...

Me: It's okay-

Brittany: No, it's not... You saved me from getting hurt by Diggy, and yet I didn't come for you...

Me: Brittany... I understand... You were mad... But can I please explain what happened that night?

Brittany: *Lets go and looks at him* Sure...

Me: Okay... Belinda is a hypnotist. She's cousins with Ashley. Belinda came to our show, and hypnotized me before we went on, thinking that I was her boyfriend. Belinda and I have NOTHING going on, and I'm SO SORRY that that had happened!

Brittany: It's okay... I'm sorry for not letting you talk the first time...

Me: It's okay... Now can we please leave?

Brittany: Yea... Doctor said if you wake up, you can go...

Me: Cool...

I stood up as well as Brittany and we looked at each other and smiled. I didn't know if she even wanted to go back out with me, but she did something that I NEVER thought she would do... She actually KISSED ME!!! We kissed for a good 15 seconds, and let go.