Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 14

(Jazmyne's POV)

So while Khalil was performing, we were talking to Brittany, and she was pissed off as well as sad. However Shaylah and I were PISSED OFF!!!! Kristina just had her sad face on for Brittany, but Shaylah and I? Oh HELL no! We were bout to go South East up in this piece!!!

Shaylah looked at me and I looked at her. We gave each other a look in which we both understood what we were telling each other... So we both got up at the same time, and started yelling in unison.

Us: YO PRINCETON!!!!

We both started walking slowly towards him with a little sass in our walk, as he looked at us getting EXTRA scared. I guess he remembered what Shaylah had said earlier about him hurting Brittany...

Princeton: Umm... Yea?*Shaking*

Shaylah: Remember what I said about hurting Brittany?*Walking closer*

Princeton: *Backing up* Uh... No?

Me: *Getting closer* Oh REALLY?!

Princeton: YES! I remember! YES!!!

Shaylah: GREAT! Then what we're about to do won't be a surprise, then!

We both ran up to him and pushed him to the ground. I pinned him down and started punching him in the face.  Shaylah was handling the trick over to the left, who was trying to get a hold of us. She pushed her around and kicked her out to the front. She took her VIP pass, and ran back inside to help me.

As soon as she came back, I was pulling on his hair, and pushing him around. I got a little tired, so I got Shaylah to finish him off for me...

Me: SHAYLAH! Finish him, please!

Shaylah: I got it!

(Shaylah's POV)

As soon as she said that, I was pushing him around. Then I kicked him in the stomach and Jazmyne pushed him into the sound system. All you heard was a bunch of noises. Too bad Diggy was performing on stage... Didn't wanna wreck his show. But it had to be done!

I pulled him back to the floor and Jazmyne and I  dragged him onto the stage. Everybody looked at us like we were crazy and wondered what was going on. Jazmyne ran and hugged Diggy.

Me: *Whispers* Hey... Uh, Diggy just don't even mind us... We'll explain later! And sorry about the music! Your mic is still up, though!

I smiled sweetly and went back into anger mode, as I got Jazmyne off of Diggy. We dragged Princeton and pushed him to the back a little, but so that everyone could still see him. I stepped to the mic.

Me: OKAY! So we're sorry that you all had to see that. But we have a REASON! So, how many of you know that Princeton and Brittany went out?

The WHOLE audience raised their hands... My thing is, how the hell did they find out so damn fast! I mean jeesh, you'd think they'd have SOME type of space!

Me: Yea. And Brittany didn't come on stage tonight, HOWEVER she IS backstage. NOW! Reason why Jazmyne and I went ghetto on Princeton, is because he CHEATED on her!

The audience: *Gasps*

Me: Yea, exactly... Apparently this OTHER female, had been going out with Princeton for a YEAR. Now, when you leave here today I don't want y'all to hate Princeton, but just be cautious of the guys that you like and go out with... Okay?

The audience: *Silent*

Me: Now, other than THAT! Give it up for Diggy!*Claps*

The audience: *Cheers, screams, and claps*