A piece of me

Começar do início

I shake my head furiously as I feel my tears building quickly. "No! I'll wake up and you'll be just fine! Or!" I take a deep breath. "I won't wake up and we can be together forever!" I tell her as I grip her hand tightly. She then looks angry. "How dare you say that Jungkook?" She asks, her voice raising. "I have to be with you Abby! You're my life!" I scream. My face flies to the right to the sudden force. I clinch my cheek and look at her, completely surprised.

Her eyes watered making them look pearl like, as if she were a porcelain doll. "You are NOT leaving our children Jungkook! You are not! I simply forbid you to leave our children." She says, her pale face growing color. The cords in her neck pulsing as she raised her voice at me. "But I love you Abby.." I say, my tears falling down my cheeks. Her expression changes. "Jungkook. You can't leave our children." She says again.

My eyebrows knit. "But they have our parents.. And.." She interrupts me. "I know you did not just say that Jungkook.. How dare you?" She asks, her tears running down her face. I open my mouth to talk. "Good bye Jungkook." she says as she slowly fades away. "Abby!!!" I scream as I fall to my knees. "I need you!!!" I scream.

"Jungkook?" Pierces my ear. "Jungkook.. Please wake up.. Jungkook?" I hear my mothers voice. My eyes blink open. I'm unable to move my arms or legs. "Oh.. Jungkook.." Her voice cracks as she looks down at me, her eyes pink and puffy. "Omma?.. Where's.." She shushes me. "They're both down in the lobby with your father .." She says. I sit up, my arms and legs are strapped down. "Jungkook.." Is all she can say.

I frown, seeing my mother so broken, this hurts me. "She's gone.." I say. Her face drops. "What?" She asks. "Stephen came for her when I was at work and she was home alone.. She's gone.." My voice cracks. She smacks her hand over her mouth and falls back into her chair, her tears over flowing. "Jungkook... I'm so.. I'm so so sorry." She says getting up and walking over to me. Her arms making me feel secure and healed.

"I tr-.. I tried to save her.. I really did.." I mumble in her shoulder. Her hand runs up and down my back as she sobs. "Its okay.." She says, her voice sounding broken. We sit there for almost thirty minutes, just crying. "Jungkook?" I hear someone call me. My mom pulls away. Its Jimin. I feel myself on the verge of tears again. "Jungkook... You're all over the news" he says. I become confused. "What?" I ask.

He walks over to the side of my hospital bed and grabs the TV remote and turns it on.

-
"Breaking news, today families are left in jeopardy. Three killed and one survivor. Former kpop boy band member Jeon Jungkook was involved in a triple murder. The murderer being non other then Jungkook himself. There are no details on the killings that occurred but many are wondering... What caused the young 33 year old Jeon Jungkook to turn savage? Was it because of the twelve year band break up? The bodies that were found deceased were. Stephanie Loft. The escaped prisoner Stephen Loft. And non other than Jungkooks wife Abigail. There is a witness at the crime screen. Tod?"

It switches cameras. "I'm Lee Tod and I am here at the crime scene of the triple murderer. We have Young Uk here, he was the one who found the scene possibly minutes after. What do you have to say Uk?" The boy that I recognize before I had blacked out looks at the camera. "I had remembered hearing screaming and gun shots, so I decided to check it out wondering if maybe anyone was in danger or hurt. When I arrived at the house I noticed Jungkook.. I know he is innocent.. When I saw him with a woman in his arms, who I'm assuming was his wife, he looked badly hurt. He asked for help, and he was crying.. If he would have done it he would have fled the scene.. I think that if Stephen, this prisoner was there, then I think he had something to do with this." He says.