Chapter 23

~Time Skip: A few weeks later~

Ashton's POV
  July 18th. My birthday. Also, mine and Preston's one month anniversary! Well almost a month. Tomorrow is our one month anniversary but, we'll just say today is.
  *Knock, knock*
  "Aaaashtooooon it's time to get up."
  "Mmmmm...five more minutes..."
  "Nope."
  Preston took the covers off of me and lifted me onto his shoulder.
  "Preston put me down!"
  "Why would you sleep in on your birthday? We're going to have a lot of fun today."
  "Okay, at least tell me the time."
  "7:00am, why?"
  "What?! Put me back in bed this instant and let me sleep in until at least 9:30..."
  "Am or Pm?"
  "*sigh* Am..."
  "In any case, I did."
  "No you didn't! You just told me its 7:00am!"
  "Chill Ash, it's not 7:00. I would never do that to you. Maybe..."
"I can't believe you..."
"You know you love me."
"Can't argue with that though. AHHHH!"
Preston threw me on the couch and I got to see who else was here.
"Vikk!"
I got off the couch and ran up to Vikk and hugged him.
"Why don't you do that to me?!"
"Because you get kisses from me and I haven't seen Vikk in like two weeks?"
"Yep."
"BOO!"
"AHHHHH!"
"What is with all the ye- Oh good you're up!"

Keeley's POV
  "Is she up yet?!"
  "Yeah, she's up!"
  I walked into the living room and the rest of the Sidemen were still hiding.
  "Alright! Who's hungry?"
  Everyone raised their hands and walked into the kitchen. Well, almost everyone. Preston picked up Ashton bridal style and set her down at one of the top chairs. I signaled the boys behind the couch to slowly come out.
"I'm gonna go get Maddie and Kelsey up, you guys can get Pancakes, eggs, and sausage now or when everyone's up. Your call birthday girl."
"Now, I'm really hungry."
"Alright, plates are already out and there's Orange Juice, Milk, Coffee, and Hot Chocolate."
"YAS! Hot Coco!"
"Go easy on it Ash. Heh he..."
I left the kitchen and went straight to my room to wake the girls up. I saw Rob already trying to get Maddie up.
"Rob! What are you doing?!"
"Trying to wake her up..."
"*sigh* You're doing it wrong. Here, let me demonstrate."

Preston's POV
"Ash, how many pancakes are you going to have?!"
"Ia didn't graab taht many..."
"BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!"
"ARGGGGGGG!"
"AHHHHHHHHH! BOYS!"
"Happy Birthday Ashton!"
All the boys gave Ashton a group hug and told her happy birthday. Today's going to be lit.

Ashton's POV
Everyone was here to celebrate my birthday! This is going to be lit!

~Time Skip: 5:00pm~

"Wow...Today's been full of surprises Preston..."
We were standing on the front porch about to open the door.
"Well, what's a birthday without surprises..."
We started leaning in.
"Maybe...I can give you a little surprise..."
"Maybe you can..."
Our lips connected. He moved away from my mouth and to my neck. He sucked on certain parts until he found my sweet spot.
"Nahhh..."
I felt a smile on my neck.
"Preeestoon...we need to gahhh...go inside..."
"But you're so cute when you're helpless..."
I felt my cheeks get hot. I realized what he wanted. Me.

Maddie's POV
I opened the front door and saw Preston going down on Ashton's neck.
"Ew, get a room!"
"What's wrong with kissing my beautiful girlfriend?"
"Gahhh...ahh...heahhh..."
"That's what's wrong! Alright, bring her in."
Preston picked up Ashton bridal style and carried her in. He laid her on the couch where she just continued to blush and giggle.
"Alright, no cake for you then."
"No! I want cake though!"
"Then get over here!"
She got up off the couch and went over to the table and sat in front of the cake. She waited for everyone else to get settled.

Ashton's POV
I realize what Preston wants but, is it what I want? Yes. No. Yes. No. Maybe? I don't know?! Ugh! Maybe we should wish on it! I stared at my cake and basked in its deliciousness. The cake was white with 20 sparkly candles spread all around. There were blue and orange poke-a-dots here and there on the cake. It looked so Tumblerish! Ahhhh! Mrs. and Mr. Arsement turned out the lights and lit the candles. Preston was holding his vlogging camera and I made a couple of faces to it. He just laughed at it.
"3, 2, 1."
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASHTON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! WHOOOOOO! YAY!"
I blew out the candles and everything seemed to slow down.
  "I wish for this night to be perfect..."
  *Woooooosh*
  *Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap*
  Then, time started again.
  "What'd you wish for?"
  "If I told you then it wouldn't come true."
"You don't know that..."
Preston sounded really anxious then. His voice was so full of lust. Was this really what I wanted? Yes, this is what I wanted.

~Time Skip: Because Author~Chan is to lazy to write a party scene: 11:00pm~

WARNING: If you easily get nosebleeds, please skip this chapter and read the next one. Thank you!

We drove over to his place so that we wouldn't be as loud. This will be my first time and maybe this will be his first time too. We entered the elevator and he didn't hesitate to make the first move.
"Ahh...Prestoon...we're we're...in aaaan elevatoaaahhh...."
"Hm, what was that? I was to busy listening to the wonderful sounds coming out of your mouth..."
That one saying turned me on. When the elevator door opened, he picked me up and carried me to his room. He opened the door and the closed it once we were inside. He threw me on his bed and our little dance began. It was something I had never experienced. Our voices filled the air and it was just the two of us to witness it. We shared something no one else will be able to share. That's what this Summer Heat has taught me.
_______________________________
As the summer comes to a close, so does this book. I'll let you know if there will be a sequel or not. I don't know if I want to do one. If you want me to do one, comment down below yes or no. Also, did you like the censored scene, it was fun to write, I'll tell you that much.
Bye my lovely Senpais~