Chapter 14

Preston's POV
  "I'll do it."
  "Preston no, I won't let you risk your  life for me."
  "Ms.Storm if I may?"
  She nods her head yes, only seconds ago she was crying. Letting the tears fall off of her perfect face.
  "We'll be taking samples of their saliva and mixing it with yours. You'll be able to leave once we have everyone's. We'll contact you the moment we know who is compatible. Sound good?"
  We all turned our heads towards Ashton.
  "No...yes...no? Yes? N-yes. Yes is my final answer. What happens if no one is compatible?"
  "Well, then everyone you meet and fall in love with must be tested before you kiss them."
"..."
"Well then, I'll send the nurse in with some test tubes and if someone could come with me to sign the release forms."
Kelsey, Maddie, and Keeley went with the doctor to sing the papers while everyone else stayed in the room. I looked over at Ashton, tears still streaming down her face.
"Ashton, why didn't you tell anybody?"
  "I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want them feeling sorry..."
  "Look mate, I know we just met but keeping a secret from your friends isn't always the answer."
  "Thanks Lachlan, way to make me feel better."
  *knock, knock*
  The nurse came in and handed everyone a tube. I guess we're suppose to spit in it?

Ashton's POV
  While everyone did their spit test, I decided to text my mom.
AshtonIsBæ💕 joined the Chat
A- Mom...I'm going to call you in about fifteen minutes...
MommaLonghorn🐂 joined the Chat
M- Hey Ashton! Moms in the delivery room right now. What's up?
A- Which brother?
M- Alex, Gabes playing on the tablet. So, what's up?
A- I guess since you're the only person the talk to. I'm at the hospital right now. I passed out because of my Mono. Turns out, I don't have enough saliva in me to keep my Mono happy. Everyone of my friends are getting tested to see if their compatible... I just, don't want them to risk their life for me...
M- Woah... Dads calling us back right now, I'll send a picture in a second. Hope you feel better sis!😊
MommaLonghorn🐂 left the Chat
  "Yeah...me too..."
  I looked up and saw Kelsey holding a pair of clothes out for me. I gladly took them and got out of the hospital bed and changed in the bathroom.

 I gladly took them and got out of the hospital bed and changed in the bathroom

  "Ready?"
  "Yeah..."
  "Alright everyone, let's go."
_______________________________
Yay! Finally a chapter! That's all I'm saying. Night guys...
  -TBNRNight