Chapter 18

Preston's POV
"Well how do I put this in a question?"
"What do you mean?"
I grabbed her hands and spoke.
"*sigh* Ashton...Every since you've come, my feelings for you have blossomed."
I could feel my face becoming hot. Why am I like this?!
"Even though you might not feel the same way, I-I just wanted to know if...you know...l-liked to...*sigh* Would you Ashton be my girlfriend?"
My face was now on fire. I looked down on the ground, not knowing what to say. I waited for her answer.
"Y-yes..."
My emotions started going crazy! I can't believe it!
"Yes Preston Arsement, I will be your girlfriend."
My face was bright red now. Our faces grew closer and closer until our lips touched. We held this kiss for quite a long time.
*WARNING*
We didn't care if the others were around. I opened my mouth so that my tongue could slip through. Her mouth was closed and I tried to enter. She wouldn't budge. We pulled part gasping for air.
"Y-you won't get in th-that easily... Heh heh..."
*click, click, click, a million clicks*
"Oh no..."
"Awwwwww! Posted!"
"Great...just great..."
"Hey, it's okay. Now my fans know I'm dating the most wonderful girl in the world."

Ashton's POV
I felt my face get hot. My first kiss in a long time, second boyfriend, and all of his fans now know in the same day. Well, this summer is going to be very interesting.
_______________________________
I know it's short but, you guys have been waiting to long for them to finally get together. Hope you guys liked it!
~Bye my Lovely Senpais <3