Chapter 13

**TRIGGER WARNING AHEAD**
Ashton's POV
  "*cough*"
  "Oh, guys move away from the door."
  Everyone moved out of the way for the doctor. I closed my eyes and let the tears fall.
  "Well, she's completely fine."
  He smiles out of sympathy.
  "She can go home today but..."
  He looks over at me, awaiting my approval. I shake my head no.
  "Ashton, what's wrong?"
  "N-nothing's w-w-wrong..."
  The tears start to fall faster.
  "Mrs. Storm please, let them know."
  "Let us know what?"
  "I-I-I..."

~FlashBack~

  "STAY WITH ME CAZ!"
  "Be strong...for them..."
  "No...no...NO!"
  Everything started to slow down, I hear Caz's heart monitor make a long beep.
  "(Oh gosh no, he can't be dead. Not like this, not like this)"
  I feel my whole body get picked up and I fight it. I have to stay with him!
  "AHHHHHHHH!"
  I feel my eyes get droopy. I look to my left and see a syringe in my arm.
  "No...no...Caz..."

~Time Skip: Ashton's awake~
(Percy Jackson reference! If you get it it, you're awesome!)

  "CAZ!"
  I shot up in my bed and realize I'm in a hospital bed. I look over at the door and see my dad asleep.
"D-daddy?"
"Huh? Ashton your awake, let me go get the doctor."
  "D-dad, where's C-Caz?"
  "Sweetie, Caz um... (Ha! Caz um, a big drop into the ocean or earth? I think) passed away..."
  "N-no...that's not possible! He can't be dead!"
  My father pressed a button, moments later a doctor came in. He told me what exactly had happened. Caz some how got Mono, no, he got it from me. I killed Caz...
  "I-I-I killed him..."
  "Honey we don't know that."
  "Actually we do, we tested both of their salvias. They both tested positive."
  "I-I killed him..."
  "You may not have killed him. We picked up a second saliva in his mouth but, not in hers. It's another females. She must have been carrying the Mono, which passed it on to him, who passed it on to you. Only difference is, you're completely fine."
  "I-I am?"
  "Yes, your positive for Mono but, you're showing no side affects of it. Interesting..."
  Caz was dead because he cheated. He cheated on me, I shouldn't be sad but, I am. I was with him when he said his last final words.
  "Be strong...for them..."
  "I can only try Caz...I can only try..."

~FlashBack Over~

  "IhaveMono."
  "You have what?"
  "*deep breath* I have M-m-Mo-no."
  "What?"
  "I should have told you before you tried to kiss me a couple hundred times."
  I smiled as the tears came down.
  "I was tested positive for Mono last year. Last year Caz died because of it. I however, I show no signs of it at all. I just...have it."
  "When you brought Mrs.Storm in, we didn't really know what was wrong with her. So, we tested everything. Blood sugar, blood pressure, CAT Scan, we didn't have enough time for an MRI scan. We did however have enough time to figure out exactly why she fainted. Mono, a kissing disease passed from saliva. She doesn't have enough saliva in her mouth to keep her satisfied."
  "So, your telling us she needs someone compatible. Almost as if they're sharing Mana?"
  "Sure?"
  "I don't want anyone else to get it though."
I started to claw at my skin, my mouth was getting drier by the minute. If we didn't hurry, I'd end up making myself bleed. I could feel the pain in my arm. It kept me distracted from my dry mouth. The blood was near the surface of the skin, just a little more pressure and it just might pop.
  "Ashton stop!"
  I immediately stop, my mind was now focused back on my mouth.
  "S-sorry..."
  "So, how do we find this compatible person?"
  "Well, I'm going to need a sample of all of your saliva."
  "Wait, if she's compatible with one of us and we have a girlfriend, what do we do then?"
  "Rob you don't have a girlfriend!"
  The doctor passed out the tubes and everyone gave a spit sample, even the girls. If I'm compatible with one of them, guess I'll have to be a lesbian then.
_______________________________
Chapter is on time?! WHAAAAAA?!
Reader: Author~Chan won't make Ashton~Senpai a lesbian, will she?
Author~Chan: I can't make any promises...
Reader: *gets really angry and chases Author~Chan*
Author~Chan: AHHHH! *running for her life*
Preston: Your fault...
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did, be sure to leave a like and comment down below!
  Keep on Gaming! Peace...
    -TBNRNight