Chapter 4

Ashton's POV
"Well, here we are."
He opened the door and waited for me to enter. I easily slipped past and entered the room. It was pretty big. I started to smile when I noticed a desk/dresser with a mirror.
"Soooo...Were you into girl stuff when you lived here?"
"N-no, my mom put that in here when she found out two more girls were going to live here."
"I see."
I placed my suitcase near the closet and Preston entered the room. The light that seeped through the windows hit him as if he was an angel. Why do I feel this way? He probably already has a girlfriend...

Preston's POV
She looked so beautiful, the way the light hit her hair. It glowed and glistened. We held our gaze and we started moving forwards. Our lips were just inches apart. I could feel her breath on my face. We made the finally move forward.
"LUNCH IS READY!"
We stopped, we could hear footsteps coming towards us. We pulled apart. Her face was bright red, so was mine.
"Guys lunch is re-"
"Y-yeah...we know..."
Way to ruin the moment mom...and Rob.

Ashton's POV
We almost kissed. We almost kissed! We almost kissed?! He likes me back but, how can he like me? When he doesn't really know me?
"Ehem. W-well, I'm going to go eat lunch."
"Okay?"
I walked out the room and towards the kitchen. The girls were on the couch and Lachlan was sitting at the bar. I walked over there and sat down next to him.
  "So, what's for lunch?"
  "Pasta and there's sauce for those who want it. Joshua, get your finger out of he sauce!"
  "But it's just so good!"
  "Joshua! I haven't said hi to you yet!"
  He froze, he then turned his head and looked at me. Then back to his mom, then back to me. He kept going back a forth between us.
  "CALEB WE HAVE A PROBLEM?!"
  He ran off towards his room. Probably scared of me because of what happened last time I came down. I started to laugh. Lachlan looked at me like I was crazy.
"Okay, get your plates and wait at the table!"

~Time Skip: At the Table :3 ~

Rob's POV
What were those two up to?
"So, how does everyone like the pasta?"
"Igt's so good!"
"Joshua! Cover your mouth!"
I smiled, him and his brother are such dorks.
  I looked across the table at Preston and Ashton. I swear, those two were about to kiss. Does he like her? Is Woofless going to sink?! I picked up my fork and put some pasta on it. As it came to my mouth, a meatball flew past me and I dropped my fork on the ground. Great...
  "Who threw it?"
  "CALEB!"
  "NO! IT WAS JOSHUA!"
  "Boys! Don't yell and don't throw food! Please, we have guests!"
  "Sorry mom..."
  I gave out a small giggle and went to the floor to pick up my fork. As I was coming back up, something caught my eye. They were trying to hold hands without being noticed!? Well, guess their little secrets going to pop...

Ashton's POV
  The pasta tasted amazing! The sauce was pretty good to, but the best part was what happened underneath the table...
"So, you two know each other?"
"W-what?"
Our hands slipped away. Dang it! Fudge you Rob!
"No, she's Keeley's friend Rob. Don't worry Rob, nothing's going on b-between us..."
"Okay..."
"Thanks..."
"No problem..."
The rest of lunch was quite interesting. We still tried to hold hands without getting caught but, it was sort of hard. Every time someone went to the floor to pick something up, we had to let go.
"May I be excused? I'm finished and, I have some homework I need to finish..."
"Why of course, you don't need to ask. You're practically family Ashton."
"Thank you Mrs.Arsement."
I got up and grabbed my plate to go clean it off. I'm such and awkward person when it comes to lunches with big groups. I just need some time to relax. I went to the sink and cleaned my plate off.
"Do I put it in the dishwasher?"
"We can do that, you're a guest after all."
"Yes but, I will be here for 3 months and I'm willing to help with whatev-"
*boom, boom*
Lighting, rain, and thunder. The storm appeared out of nowhere. Rain...
"Don't you dare go outside in that rain..."
  I walked over to the door and put my hands on the glass. I slowly turn towards Keeley and Kelsey and smiled. I placed my hand on the lock and unlocked the door.
"Someone grab her, please!"
I opened the door just enough and turned around to see Lachlan and Preston coming towards me. I slipped through the door and ran into the rain.
"Great, now she's soaking wet! Someone please bring her in..."
My hair became soaked and the rain felt like tiny people dancing on my body. The lighting was like the disco ball and the thunder was the music. I raised my hands in the air and breathed in the fresh air. I felt a hand grab my hand and then turn me around. I froze, but then I smiled.
"Good luck trying to tame this bull..."
"What does thaaaa-"
I pulled Preston to the side and placed his hand on my waist. We started to skip around the yard. We stopped and turned a each other slowly. We were face to face again. I could feel his breath on my face. My cheeks started to get hot. Our lips were inches apart.
"Guys get your butts inside!"
I smiled and started to laugh.
"Coming!"
  I let go of his hands and walked inside, the rain started to get heavy.
  "Preston come on, let's dry off so that we don't get sick *cough, cough*"
  With that, he came to running to my side. We walked inside soaking wet. The first thing I saw was Keeleys camera. Please no...
_______________________________
This chapter was a bit more on the romantic side but, here is a small update/bad news. This book will probably end when school is over. There's still hope though! If I don't get through that many important events then, I will defiantly drag it out into the summer.
Stay Dark My Friends...