Chapter 16

Ashton's POV
  We arrive at Chick Fil'a, of course I get my usual.
  "The number five, twelve count, with a Dr.Pepper please."
  "Will that be all?"
  "Ye-"
  "The same thing as her, except with a lemonade."
  "Preston I know what you're doing..."
  "Are you going to stop me?"
  I could sense the smirk on his face even though I couldn't see it.
  "No..."
  "Didn't think so."
  "Will that be all?"
  "Yes, Ashton I'm paying."
  "Uh, no you're not."
  "Awwwwww! You two are fighting like a couple! You're practically meant to be!"
  "I'm paying..."
Preston pulls out his card and I quickly slide a twenty across the counter. The cashier takes it and hands me back a five.
  "What?! Making deals without me? You cheeky pleb..."
  "Not my fault you take to long."
  "Here's your drinks, one Dr.Pepper, one Lemonade."
  "Thank you."
  "My pleasure. I can help whoever is next!"
We walk away with our drinks and I grab two straws. We sat at a booth big enough for four. Lachlan, Rob, Kelsey, and Maddie sat at the booth behind us. I'm glad they're getting along with the girls. Maybe, having someone to talk to will keep my mind off of Caz.
  "Yo! Earth to Ashton! You okay?"
  "Huh? Oh, s-sorry..."
  I could feel my face heat up. I put my head down and tried to cover it up.
  "*What if no one is compatible? What if Preston is compatible? Well, I'd still get to know him before I'd really kiss him...*"
  "ORDER FOR PRASHTON!"
  I stood up real quick to go get the food. My face was probably bright red. When I got the food, I noticed a note with a winkie face.
  "Can I get some Polynesian sauce?"
  "Here you go."
  "Thank you!"
  "My pleasure beautiful."
"Heh heh..."
I walked away and sat down at our table. First thing I did was grab Preston's hand underneath the table.
"Hey lovebirds, make sure no one knows you're holding hands. *wink*"
"EP! Mmmmm..."
I slowly let go of his hand and started eating my food. Preston kept trying to steal my chicken but, he wasn't able to get any. We talked about what we disliked and liked. I ended up saying some really bad puns and Preston had to stuff fries in my mouth to make me stop.
  "This is your punishment."
  "Hey, thaghts a pun."
  "You heard nothing..."
  "..."
  By the time we finished eating lunch, it was about 2:00. We were at Chick Fil'a for about an hour.
  "We should get going, it's like 2:00. Ha hah..."
  "Yeah, probably. You guys ready to go?"
  "Yeah!"
  "Alright, let's go!"
_______________________________
  Don't hate me, I needed a filler to set up the next situation. I suck at updating guys... Just terrible... *sigh*
  ~Bye my Lovely Senpais <3
  P.S That's a picture of the moon at about 3:00 in the afternoon. It was pretty cool. :D