Stage 2: Contact - Chapter 5: Revelations

            Carol finished up her lunch with a group of girls who were mostly Lexi’s friends and then continued to her next class. She wanted to get some reading done before her teacher “surprised” them with a pop quiz. On her way to class Harry stopped her in the hall.

            “Have you seen Trevor?” Harry questioned blocking her path. Carol ignored his question and tried to get around but Harry was too quick and grabbed her arm. “Well, have you?”

            “No,” Carol tugged her arm free and scowled. “And if you see him, tell him if he can’t return my call then…” Carol struggled with her books then threw them to the ground.

            “What? You didn’t give a good blow job?” Harry laughed and then felt his face slapped by Carol’s open hand. “Okay, inappropriate, but it was good right.”

            “It was none of your business.” Carol shouted her face as red as a strawberry and her fist clenched.

            “He’s my friend babe, I’m going to find out one way or another.” Harry smirked lying that Trevor told him. He knew Trevor would be too good for that though.

            “I’m not your babe!” Carol growled and bent down to pick up her books. “Where is Lexi? Hung over?” Harry put a foot on Carol’s last book.

            “I don’t know I’m not her keeper.” Harry said sternly then removed his foot allowing Carol to grab it.

            “You’re her boyfriend.” Carol retorted.

            “You’re her best friend.” Harry was quick.

            “You are so annoying.” Carol started to walk away but flinched when she heard.
            “Same to you,” Harry called after her.

***

            Trevor awoke on a cold metal table with a bright light shining in his eyes. He felt disoriented and cold and couldn’t breathe. Tubes were hooked up all over his naked body and he was too weak and in too much pain to move. His eyes squinted in the bright light as a shadowy figure leaned over him poking him again and again. “This must be hell” He thought and felt tears well up in his eyes.  He turned his head slightly to see Kojak on a metal table next to him. Trevor noticed a sparkle out of the corner of his eye and turned his head just in time to see the figure inject him with something. He felt his head get heavy and his eyelids drop down. Trevor wanted to scream but wasn’t sure if he could make a sound and with that everything faded away into darkness.

***

            Parker quickly flipped through the newspaper, he needed to find an article to talk about for his current event project.  His teacher would be in the room any minute and he still didn’t have an article. He ripped one from the back pages as his teacher entered the room and stuffed the rest of the paper into his backpack.

            “Mr. Massette,” the teacher boomed. “How about you start us off with your assignment, seeing as you already have it out.”

            Parker gulped and held the paper up picking out some words. “Strange lights in the sky, crop circles , it looks like New Mexico is facing some weird phenomenon….” Parker paused and continued to look at the article.  It was written by a man named James Filbert.

            “Did you pick something out of a comic book? One you didn’t even read.” The teacher started walking back to Parker.

            “No sir, this is from the paper.” Parker held it up. “It’s just, I was in a car accident a while ago and I think… maybe.”

            “This is History Mr. Massette, not making up stories for your class. Leave that to the English department.” The teacher returned to the front of the room then looked over the class. “Whose next.”

***

            Carol tapped her foot impatiently by Parker’s car. Harry leaned against the car as well. The two were waiting for parker. “She wouldn’t do that.” Carol mentioned looking at Harry. “She wouldn’t run off with Trevor.”

            “Well, I don’t know what else could have happened. Why neither of them are returning our calls.” Harry argued and hit the car.

            “Don’t hit my car.” Parker ran up to the two and opened the old four door and the three of them got in. “I think I figured out why Trevor has been acting so weird.” Parker pulls out the newspaper article written by James Filbert from his pocket and hands it to Harry. ”Maybe, when the three of us were in that accident.”

            “Trevor is not an Alien.” Carol shook her head reading from over Harry’s shoulder, and apparently faster than Harry because he continued to focus on the article. “You can’t honestly believe.”
            “I didn’t, but after what you told me and look I found all of these blogs that have been talking about more and more alien activity.” Parker reached into his bag and pulled out print outs handing them to Carol. “I think the government knows about this but is trying to cover it up.”

            “Let’s go to Trevor’s house.” Harry put down the article. “Let’s go and look around and see what we find.”

***

            The three entered the house and the air felt stiff. Harry proceeded to the kitchen while Parker and Carol went up stairs. As Harry turned the corner he noticed Trevor sitting at the kitchen table, naked. Harry wanted to pitch himself but everything was too lucid to be a dream. He moved over to Trevor who smiled eerily at the jock.

            “Trev, what’s going on?” Harry started but Trevor held a figure up to his lift silencing Harry. Trevor moved over to Harry and kissed him then lifted the jock up to sit on the counter. He pealed off Harry’s pants and spread Harry’s legs apart. Harry’s penis stood erect and glistened with pre-cum. Harry wanted to scream and his heart pounded louder and louder in his ears for fear that Carol and Parker would come in and see him in this exposed state. Trevor’s moved in between Harry’s legs going in for a kiss and wrapped his arms around Harry’s back.

            Trevor kissed Harry soft at first then harder and harder and his grip on Harry’s back became so tight that Harry felt his skin breaking. Harry tried to push Trevor away but the boy was too strong for him. Harry tried to scream but he couldn’t until.

            “Ahhhhhh” Harry screamed waking up in the front seat of Parker’s car. It was all a dream, or a nightmare. Harry looked down at his pants, which were covered in sperm. He hadn’t had a wet dream in a while.  His heart still raced as he looked at the empty car. The streetlights had come on and the last little specs of light were fading. He wasn’t sure how long he had been asleep.

            Carol and Parker exited the house and Carol collapsed in the front yard throwing up her lunch onto the grass. Parker hurried to the car in shock and Carol joined them.

            “What, what happened?” Harry inquired as Parker started the car.  Parker started speeding down the street, clearly in shock. “Parker, man, stop! Stop!” Parker stopped the car and put it in park then got out. He was shaking and sobs from Carol could be heard in the back seat. “Tell me what the fuck you saw in there.” Harry shouted getting out of the passenger side seat and walking over to Parker.

            “Eggs and skeletons.” Parker responded as he slumped against the car and slid to the concrete. “Eggs and skeletons.”