Lauren wanted to console her, but she kept her distance. 

"We're sorry for coming," Camila's dad said to Lauren while he helped Sinu up. Sinu didn't even turn to Lauren anymore, instead let her husband help her out. She cried on his chest.

Lauren stood, "Mr. Cabello, Sir, please find Camila," she cried.  Alejandro nodded and continued making his way out with his wife.

"Okay princess, time to go," the guard gripped her arm and extended her hands out. Roughly, handcuffed her wrists again, tightly. Lauren grunted lightly, feeling the pain of the metal dig through her wrists. Although, the emotional pain was much worse. All she wanted to do was cry. Now all she could think about was Camila. Trying to think of where she could be. "Hurry up, I don't have all day," the guard pushed her forward, leading her to her jail cell.

Knowing the way, Lauren tried making a left, but to her surprise, the guard gripped her arm and swung her in the other direction. Lauren almost tripped, but she managed to keep her balance.

"Where are you taking me?" Lauren's heart raced. 

"To your new jail cell," the guard groaned, in irritation. Why? Lauren wondered, but she didn't dare ask the guard that. They walked down other cells, in where other woman were yelling at the guard and some even whistling at Lauren.

"Hey, lil mama," one whistled.

"Bring her into this cell," one requested and laughed.

Lauren tried ignoring all the comments and statements. None of them were compliments, at least she didn't consider them to be. All the compliments were offensive to her.

While walking to the new cell, Lauren hoped to be alone. She didn't want to share a cell with anyone else, she was too afraid. In her previous cell, she was the only one. No one bothered her. She was allowed to cry alone, without anyone making fun of her or making her feel bad. Only the guard teased her, but Lauren didn't give a single shit about her.

Hopefully she would be alone in her new cell.

They came to a stop, the guard took out the ring of keys and unlocked the bars. Lauren looked up through her eyelashes, and realized that there were three other women in there.

"Go on inside, teacher," the guard pushed her inside, harshly. Then locked the door. 

"Teacher?" one of the woman questioned in amusement while circling Lauren, getting a good look at her. 

"Ah, interesting," the woman examined Lauren's figure. "Don't worry, we'll take very good care of her," she chuckled, mockingly. Lauren gulped, feeling afraid. The guard walked away, not even caring about Lauren's well-being. As soon as she was out of sight, the woman stepped close to Lauren. "So you like young girls?" she spoke close to her ear. Though, Lauren stepped away from her. "What's wrong? I'm too old for your liking?" the woman questioned with disappointment, stepping closer again.

"Leave me alone," Lauren  requested and walked to the other side of the cell. Unfortunately, all three women followed her. They all appeared to be in their thirties.

"Awe, I can pretend to be young if you want," the one who seemed to be the leader, stood behind her. "Would you like me to be seventeen? What about fifteen? Or thirteen? What age, teacher?" she mocked.

"Stay away from me," Lauren retorted, still having her back to her. 

"Come on. Let's play school," the woman said seductively, and held her waist and tried bringing her towards her.

Lauren pushed her arms away and turned around, "Don't fucking touch me!" she shouted, now facing her.

The woman glanced at the other woman, seeing the mocking grins. That really upset her, making her jaw clenched. She had been embarrassed in front of her followers. No, she was not going to allow that.