Chapter 13: To my horror...

THIRD PERSON POV

(Y/n) woke up tied to a chair in what looked like a kitchen."Where am I?" She mumbled to herself, taking in her surroundings. She heard talking in the other room, she listened.

"Isn't she a cute one, boss?" I high pitched, scratchy voice asked.
"She is. But don't forget why we gather cute girls like her up," another voice, one more deep and masculine, said to the first.

"Yeah, I know. But can I have some fun with her first?" The first voice asked. And to much of (Y/n)'s horror, the response fron the second voice, was "Sure."

---

KAORU'S POV

Me and the rest of the hosts made our way down street after street it Tamaki's limo, I was staring out the window, looking for any sighns of (Y/n). I had called her house to make sure she got home alright, only to.find that she had never gone back.

"Stop the car," I shouted, and the driver did as told. I threw the door open, running over to two bags that where on the ground. On the school bag, the name tag read "(Y/n) (L/n)" in neat handwriting. "Kyoya, this is hers... she wouldn't leave it here. Something happened to her," I informed, determination clear on my face. We where going to find her.

"My police force will be right on it," Kyoya said to me, flipping open his phone.

---

YOUR POV

"No, stay away from me," I whispered, struggling to free my hands from the rope that binded them behind my back. "Awe, all I'm doing is taking you to another room for now, gourageous," the man with the scratchy voice said to me. He had shaggy shoulder length Brown hair, and cold yet crazed grey eyes, with stubble on his chin and upper lip. He put the chair on wheels, then rolled it to another room, turning on the light. Someone else was already in the room, in the same position I was in. It was a girl, younger than myself, her long wavy black hair covering her face. But I knew who it was. The man left the room, and I stared at the girl.
"Nao..."

( A filler. Heehee. Your sister! Suprised? )