Chapter 8 : Don't be alone... Okay?

Y O U' R    P O V.

We sat on the couch and Hikaru turned on the tv. The tv... Is... HUGE!!

I stare at the tv, and I hear Kaoru chuckle. "The movie hasn't started yet, (Y/N), So why are you staring at the tv like you might miss something?"

"I... Um..." I look up at him and blush. "Sorry, It's just... Big."

Both of the twins chuckle as Hikaru puts in the movie. 

"Now, I warn you, (Y/N), This is a sad movie! Don't go cryin', 'kay?" Hikaru teases as the movie starts, and I Shush him by nudging him.

--- T I M E    S K I P.---

I ended up crying. So, in the movie, Everyone dies but the little girl. Of course I cried! 

I lean on Kaoru and ball my eyes out.

"Too much for you...? I'm sorry, (Y/N)..." Kaoru whispers to me.

"B-baka! Th-that... Of course it was too much!" I push him away and sniffle, wiping my eyes with my arm.

"It's not like you knew the people. It's just actors!" Hikaru whines.

I glare at Hikaru through my teary eyes. "I do know the girl! I know her well! I know her so, so well!"

"Y-you do...?" They ask in unison.

"Y-yeah... I-it's..."

"It's...?"

"It's me!" And with that, I ran away from them. Jeez, why did that movie get to me so much? Why am I being just... A bitch? Am I PMSing?

A girl standing alone. No one to talk to. No one to love. No one who will love her... 

I shake my head and sigh loudly.

"(Y/N)...?" I turn around to see the twins looking at me with worry filled eyes.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell at you..." I look down and fiddle with my hands.

"...We are too... We should not have shown you that movie..." They pout their 'I'm sorry's and I smile. 

"You could not have known... It's fine," I hug them both and, of course, they hug me back.

Once the hug ends, Kaoru talks.

"Hey... Um... We know how you feel. We use to be alone, too. 'Two of a kind', and... Um... Then you and Haruhi came and saved us! So... Don't be alone, okay? Y-you have... Us..." Kaoru rubs the back of his neck and blushes as he says the words I have wanted to hear for so long.

"Don't be alone..."

I jump at them, hugging them once again as tears flood my eyes. "Thank you..."

K A O R U' S    P O V

"Thank you..."

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. I swear she could hear it too. 

---

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you...

I could hear the words over and over again as I laid in bed.

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you...

I got out of bed and walked down the hall to the room (Y/N) was staying in.

Thud thud. My knuckles hit the door quietly. No reply. I crack the door open and look in to see (Y/N) snuggled under the covers, asleep; a smile gracing her perfect features. 

"Thank you..." And with that, I closed the door and went back to bed.

---

Author: Hey! I am so sorry I havn't updated! I had a cold... But I'm better! And I will be updating more! Heehee... Thank you!