Chapter 4 : At home...

Y O U R   P O V.

I open the front door to my house and sigh. my mother stomps over to my from downstairs.

"Where have you been?! Your five minutes late!" she screamed.

Five minutes... 

"I am deeply sorry..." I say as I bow to her.

"Oh, you will be." I hear my father grumble as he walks towards me.

"I-I'm deeply sorry!" I say again, hoping they will just leave me alone.

"Why are you late?" They ask in unison.

Unison... That reminded me of the twins... But, My parents are nothing like the twins! The twins are...

"There was lots of traffic. I am sorry..." I lie, which I have become good at.

The real reason was because I was at the host club. 

"I see..." My older brother says from where he stands. At the moment he is leaning onto a wall, Arms crossed, evil smirk on his face. His perfectly styled, black hair was now pulled back into a small ponytail. His deep brown eyes can see through anything. 

But not me. and that is why he hates me. I am a mystery to him.

"There was no traffic. I just came in..." He mumbles loud enough for my parents to hear.

"You lied to us?!" My mother screeches. Its so loud and high pitched I want to cover my ears.

"I-I went another path!" 

My father slaps me hard across the face, and I fall.

"Ow..." I mumble.

"Go to your room." He orders, and I do as told, knowing a beating is going to happen later tonight...

K A O R U' S  P O V.

"Hikaru, Something doesn't feel right to me," I mumble to my brother.

"Like what?" He asks, glancing up from his video game to me.

"I don't know..."

"Erm... Hey! What about (Y/N)? It was really cool to see her again!" Hikaru attempts to change the subject, and cheer me up at the same time.

Something is just... Not right.

"Yeah..." I say, a smile creeping onto my lips as I hear her name.

I have missed her so much...

I walk over to my bedside table and pick up the small box. I then open it and smile, gazing down at the pink ribbon (Y/N) had given us the day she left...

"I wished up on a star, And it actually came true..." I whisper.

Hikaru glances at me once again and smiles.

❣ ~ Reader-chan, I'm sorry I made your parents abusive bitches... I just... I don't know... Sorry. o - o'' ~ ❣