Chapter 7 : Pocky game...?

Y O U R P O V

We all sit in the twin's living area. I cross one leg over the other and smooth down the mini skirt I was wearing.Black skirt that went down to mid-thigh. I hum softly as Tamaki and the twins argue.

"I am not a pervert!"

"Then why could you only tell that Haruhi was a girl when you walked in on her?" They ask with a devilish grin. Soon, I get tired of their bickering and I stand up. They all look at me.

"Shush now, little children," I say as I give them the best death glare I can muster.

"Little children?" Tamaki asks. "I am not-" He is cut off by Kaoru covering his mouth.

"Shush!" He says as he looks at me, wide eyed.

After a few moment of them staring at me, I smile brightly. "Thank you!"

They blink, then mumble a 'your welcome', all three in unison.

I sit back down and smile, liking that I had won.

"So, (Y/N), Your really staying here with the twins?" Tamaki asks, and I node.

"Yes, I am. I knew them when I was a child, so I trust them. They wont do anything," I state.

Kaoru looks at Hikaru, and Hikaru looks at Kaoru, both wearing evil grins.

I stay silent, just staring at them.

"They wont do anything," I repeat, but it sounds more like a order then a statement this time. They look at me and nod.

"We will do nothing!"

I nod in triumph. Later, Tamaki leaves and I sit on the couch.

"So you told my parents I was here...?" I ask quietly. Kaoru nods. "They wont hurt you..." he whispers, and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Right..." I mumble, looking down. I fiddle with the hem of my (F/C) long sleeved shirt.

"Hey! Kaoru! (Y/N)! How about we play a game!?" Hikaru yells, running to us with something in his hand.

"Like what...?"

"The pocky game!!" He cheers, and I blush. "Why that game...?"

"It's fun! Come on- Oo! Don't tell me, (Y/N) is scared? Is it because you have never kissed someone?" He starts to tease me and I huff.

"She... Hasn't?" Kaoru breaths out in disbelief.

"I-I have!" I lie, then blush and look down.

Kaoru grabs the pocky and pops one in his mouth, then leans down to me, who is still sitting on the comfy couch, and gestures for me to bite the other end.

I hesitate before comping down on the other side. He begins to inch his way towards me, and I inch my way towards him. He looks so... Calm. Yet I'm a tomato in the face.

How many times has he done this? He's in a host club, has he kissed a lot of girls?

Our faces are mere centimeters away from each other. I back away before we touch, and I see a bit of something in Kaoru's eyes. Is he... Hurt? By me backing away?

"Aww! You where so close! My turn~!" Hikaru coos before grabbing a piece of pocky. I catch Kaoru giving him a death glare, and Hikaru sees it too, because he stops.

"L-lets just watch a movie. I would rather play it with Haruhi anyways...."