Chapter 10 : In The End...

"I'm not wearing that," I say, crossing my arms.

"Why not? You would look cute in it! Besides, this is the only one that we brung with us. Wanna just not swim?" Hikaru smirked, and I sighed. I then grabbed the swimsuit and stomped off.

---

I walked out of the changing area, a large shirt covering the swimsuit I was wearing.

"(Y/N)...?" I turn around to see the twins, a grin on their faces. ''What?"

They jumped at me, and I tried to run. But they caught me.

"O-oi! This is sexual harassment!" I squealed, trying to keep my shirt down.

But, they won. They took off my shirt and I blushed. The swimsuit was a bikini. A black bikini.

I tried to cover myself, but they grabbed my hands, Kaoru my right and hand Hikaru my left, and dragged me into the salty ocean water. I have to admit, the water felt nice on my skin, and the sand nice between my toes.

I gave out a sigh, pulling my hands out of their grips. "Now that I'm in the water, I might as well go for a swim," I say, running onto the beach to grab my goggles. I couldn't stop smiling. I put the goggles on and ran back into the water, then when the water went to my wast, I dove in.

I twirled in the warm water, it felt as if I was flying. It was amazing. I stopped moving after a while and allowed myself to fall onto the floor of the ocean. I could see the sun through the water. I felt as if the water was giving me a hug, and the sun was kissing my skin...

After a while, I pushed myself up so I could resurface for air, but something tugged at my hair. I couldn't see what it was, but my hair was caught on something. I tried to calmly untangle my hair, but after some trying, I can't hold my breath anymore.

Salt water enters my mouth and nose. It hurts. My lungs fill with the water, and suddenly, it doesn't seem as pretty anymore. Instead of looking like a dream, the same place looks like a nightmare to me. I scream, but I hear no sound. I see bubbles leave my mouth, and I hear a splash. The last thing I see is a silhouette, before darkness...

---

I'm so so sorry that I haven't updated! With school and friend drama and family, I didn't have time... But hopefully I'm back! I hope you liked this chapter!