Chapter 11: Savior...

K A O R U' S P O V.

I hadn't seen (Y/n) for a while... I look out at sea, and something catches my eye. Bubbles. I dive into the ocean and I see (Y/n), the salt water burns my eyes but I continue to swim towards her. as I get close to her, I notice that she has already lost consciousness. "I have to hurry, I have to save her," I think to myself, "I can't lose her again..."

I pull at her, but her head sways back. Her hair is caught on something. I try to untangle it, but I can't. I put her lips to mine and blow all of the air that I had heald into her, then go back to the shore as fast as I can, and grab scissors, then dive back into the ocean. I swim to her once again, then cut the hair that's tangled on whatever it was that it was tangled on. I once again touch her lips with mine, blowing air into her. I swim back to shore with her, then set her down on the sand, blowing more air into her broken lungs. "Breath! Please, breath!"

The other hosts are around us, all looking as worried as I am. Honey is crying, Mori is trying to comfort him, and probably himself too as he says over and over, "she'll be okay."

(Y/n) begins to cough, and I pull her close into an embrace. I hadn't even realized that I was crying...

Y O U' R P O V.

I stare at Kaoru as everyone hugs me tightly. He saved me... Everyone looks so sad... They where afraid of losing me...? I don't know, but what I do know is... Kaoru saved me... He's my Savior...