Chapter 9 : You're coming too...

I sit up in bed and stretch my arms. I had slept well.

"(Y/N), breakfast is ready!" I hear the twins call from downstairs. I jump out of bed and grab the clothes a maid had left for me. Looking at it, I sigh. It was Saturday, so we had no school, and by the looks of the outfit, whoever picked it out knew me perfectly.

It was obviously the twins who picked it out.

A pink t-shirt with a cute black vest that ended right under my chest, then black skinny jeans. I pulled it on after a hot shower, brushed my hair and teeth, then walked down the stairs.

"Took you long enough.You look good. What do you think of what Kaoru picked out for you?" Hikaru asks, and I blush.

"Sorry for taking so long... And I love it," I smile to Kaoru.

"I-I'm glad you like it," Kaoru stutters, and my smile grows.

Hikaru's phone rings, and he looks at the caller ID. "It's the boss," he says as he hits accept and speaker.

"What is it, boss?" they both ask in unison.

"The beach! We are going to the beach!! The whole host club!" he yells into the phone, and I flinch.

"Alright," they both say with a shrug, "When?"

"Now!!"

"What? The beach? Now?" I ask. "That's a bit of short notice..."

Kaoru chuckles. "Yeah, whatever. (Y/N) is coming too. Bye, boss," then, he hangs up.

"Wait, why am I going? I'm not apart of the host club," I point out.

"You're still going. I'll bring you a few swimming suits. Eat breakfast," he says sternly, and I look over at Hikaru, my face void of emotion.

"What?! This isn't my call!" he puts his hands up, and I laugh. "Fine, fine. I'll go..."

And so, I ate my breakfast and we all went into the Hitachiin limo.

T I M E S K I P.

When we got to the beach, I stared at the ocean with my mouth agap. It was beautiful.

"Hey, you gettin' out of the limo, (Y/N)?" Tamaki's voice pulls me out of my trance.

"Ah, yeah!" I jumped out if the limo, then turned back to the ocean, breathing in the fresh salty air. A wind blew, making my (H/C) hair dance weightlessly around me. I tucked a strand behind my ear, then finally let out the breath that I had been holding out. The twins had woken me up really early, so the sun was just now coming up.

K A O R U' S P O V.

The moment was perfect. And (Y/N) standing there made it even more beautiful. I could not take my eyes off of her. I could only imagine the dreamy look in her eyes at this exact moment.

I had asked the boss to call early and tell us of the beach trip we had been planning for. We had (Y/N) wake up early so she would hear about it.

I finally rip my eyes away from (Y/N) and look over at the other hosts. They were all staring at her, too. Kyoya had a pink tint on his cheeks, which he tried to hide. Did he like (Y/N)?

No...

He can't. I won't let him.