"Just tell me one thing." He said, shaking his head while looking down at the floor. "One last thing before I go for today."

Slowly our eyes climbed up the other, nervous, both of us not wanting this to end like that. But even in a friendship trust was something important; I now knew.

"I was right with what I said, and Catrice was too, partly. Right?"

"My name is Park Chanyeol, I'll be your personal guide for now on. Whenever you need my help, don't hesitate to speak to me." He exclaimed as our eyes met, giving me a splendid smile that lit up my mood for a split second before I remembered what was going on.

"Go." I said, keeping my eyes on his. "Leave, Chanyeol."

He cocked a suspicious smile, raising one of his eyebrows. "No answer is also an answer, Madame Lee." Before he enclosed the doorknob, leaving me behind with a trace of anything but his cologne, irritation and hate for this one despicable girl that was located somewhere in the walls of this palace.

I grabbed my phone from the counter, my fingers gliding over the smooth display slowly before I placed it against my ear, tapping my foot nervously against the flooring.

Seconds-moments passed, but Sehun didn't pick up his phone. I was stuck in between an entire inner explosion of rage, or keeping calm and steady.
There was just another name that came into my mind, my heart was faster to decide than my mind was.

My phone was placed against my ear anew, my heart racing as I heard the usual noise from the other side of the line. They were so loud and slow, now that I was waiting so eagerly for the other person to pick up. They were killing my patience with every repeat; something that wouldn't usually happen.

"Amathis! Good morning!" His voice rung happily from the other side of the line, something that I'd gradually was getting used too. Is grumpy behavior from my first days at the palace were a long lost story already.

"Good morning, I hope I'm not disturbing you this very moment. I'm sorry if I am."
I quietly spoke, trying to regain my calmness that I had lost due to Chanyeol's behavior just a minute ago.

He cleared his throat. "Of course now. What's the matter? Did something happen?"

"Suho, I think I need another guard for tonight." I admitted, closing my eyes in agony, like my hands that were gripping onto my hair. "Maybe even for some time afterwards."

"Do you have time to visit me in my officer right now?"

I didn't hesitate.

The doors of Suho's office were opened by his guard, Zitao, who gave me an unpleasant, suspicious smile. I tried to ignore it as he bowed down his head, holding open the doors for me to step inside.

I gave him a faint smile that faded as soon as I took step into the office, finding Suho's stood at his desk. He was looking over some files, flipping some pages, as his head shot into my direction.

"You're here." He stated, closing the papers and throwing them on his chaotic desk. "Come here, come here." He scurried to the leather sofa and the small coffee table not too far from his desk, patting the small space next to him.

Nervously, I took small steps towards him as I plastered an unnatural smile on my lips. I silently took my seat next to him, heaving a deep sigh as he eyed me curiously.

"Chanyeol and me had a small-" I looked down on the floor, trying to think of an excuse I could use in order not too disclose too much of the fear of my lies emerging.
"Just a small misunderstanding. But it would be great to have some space to let things calm down."