P-21

Rita POV
I've been crying in bed nonstop since Chris left with the kids. And I feel so horrible for what happened. I mean, yeah some of the things could've been prevented but then there would be another argument that would make us mad and he would storm out.
I sighed and looked at the time on my phone and I realized  that Chris actually texted me. I got happy for a moment. I read the text.
The kids want mommy to come to the park today. Do you want to comeI smiled. This would be a perfect opportunity for me to suck it up to him... If you know what I mean. I told him that I would love to come.
I got up and stretched and hopped in the shower.  After showering, I put on the perfume that Chris loves. Then got dress in my best park outfit. All it is, is a t shirt with a Star Wars joke on the front. A pair of capri's that were cut up in certain places and my pair of Yeezys. I put my hair in a bun and put a pair of shades on top of my head for a head band so little pieces of my hair didn't fall into my face.
I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys and grabbed a apple on the way out. I put in the GPS for the park Chris was taking the kids to. Then drove there. Once I was there, I saw Chris sitting on bench talking to Kayla. She smiled her bright smile that I swore gave more sunlight in the already lit park.
I smiled and got out the car and walked up to Chris. He looked at me and then back at the kids. "Hi." I said. I sat on the bench opposite to his.
"Hey." He said. I felt him looking at me again but I didn't pay it no mind. Lil Chris ran up to me.
"Mommy." He said. I hugged him.
"How's Mommy's boy doing?" I asked.
"I'm hungry Mommy."
"Little boy I gave y'all food before we came here." Chris said.
"Yeah but I'm hungry again."
"Lucky for you, I brought an apple." I handed it to him. He smiled and bit into it.
"Thank you Mommy." He ran off. I watched him as I felt Chris's eyes on me again! I tried to act like it didn't faze me. But I knew exactly what Chris was doing. Even though I'm not looking at him. He's studying what I'm wearing and how fuckable I am while wearing this. I smiled to myself and laughed when lil Chris dropped his apple and looked around like lost his puppy.
"Mommy." Kayla said. She ran over to me and hugged me. "Girl, I missed you. Daddy started acting all weird and little Chris called daddy a nigga." I looked over at Chris who looked away.
"What?" He asked looking over.
"You're the only one who says it."
"So?" He asked. I shook my head and laughed. Chris laughed too.
"Wow." I said.
"What?"
"I haven't had a belly laugh like that in a while."
"You wanna know what he really said?"
"What?"
"Nigga you tried it " I completely lost all of my shits. I laughed so hard that I fell out my chair. Chris laughed with me tried to help me up but we ended up bumping heads. I looked up at him smiled. He smiled too.
"I never realized how beautiful your eyes were." Chris said.
"Yeah, it tends to change how light or dark it at times. Is it dark?"
Chris looked at me and kissed me. I smiled against his lips.
"Come on. I need you right now." Chris said gesturing to his dick. I smiled and looked over at the kids. " my sister is here. She can watch them." I shook my head.
"How about we take them home and then we can deal with it." I said.
"Aww, I wanted to do it in a car."
"Never gonna happen." The kids ran over to us and Royalty looked at us like we were crazy.
"Uh, we came over to ask for ice cream and you guys are on the ground. That is just not weird at all." She said.
"I ain't gotta explain myself G." Chris said.
"I don't even have a g in my name!"

So yes, I know its short. Yes I know I haven't updated in a while. Maybe I'll post later. I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. My stepbrother brought his girlfriend over and they were fucking and I heard every fucking thing. I am disgusted and I can't even look them in their face. Like  you tryna be sneaky, why tf can I hear the hoe screaming\ moaning. Like come on man. I ain't here for it. And then what made it worse was that I was in the room underneath them felt like the ceiling would collapse and I would see the unthinkable. I just can't