P-9

Chris POV

Rita slept while I drove down to our next date. Don't worry. The kids are with Nia. She promised she'll take good care of them. And I couldn't find anyone else who could watch them on such short notice. Also, Nia would have Ro anyway so I asked her if she could watch Kayla and Chris and she agreed. 

I smiled and looked at the GPS. It told me to take the next exit so I tried to get over. Once I did my favorite song came on. 

"Oh fuck yes!" I said loudly. Not on purpose. But I mean, it's my song. I turned the music up and started to dance in my seat. I felt eyes staring at me. I looked over and saw Rita glaring at me. "Sorry babe. But this is my shit." I turned the music up more since she was awoke? Awake? I don't know. I really don't care. I was listening to my song. 

"North side cooling, shawty, yeah that's where I stay." 
"Chris shut the fuck up and turn the radio down." Rita whined.

"Heard you were a lame boy get up out my face." Rita groaned. 

"And my ex keep calling swear that she be in the way. And I need a thick red bone shawty where I lay bad bih. In LA." then she turned the radio off. I looked over at Rita. 

"Now you can't listen yo no more music the rest of the way to where ever you are kidnapping me to."
"One, I'm not little Chris. I can do whatever I want. And two, I'm not kidnapping. I',m taking you on a romantic adventure." 
"Well, who said I wanted to go on a romantic adventure?"

"You did. Like 5 hours ago."

"Well I change my mind."

"I'm not going back until we eat nigga." She groaned again. I chuckled. Then the rest of the car ride there, it was silent. 

Once we were there, I woke her up. She looked over at me. "Are we here?"

"Yes."

"Good because I am starving." she started to fix her clothes. She was starting to wear her maternity clothes because she was starting to show. I smiled at her outfit. 

 She looked up at me. "Stop being creepy." 

"Sorry babe. It's just my forte. I love doing it. I can't help it." she smiled and shook her head. 

"Well then I won't be able to help if I feel the need to slap the shit out of you."

"What did I do?"

"Does it matter?"

"Uh yeah." We walked onto the sand. Rita looked at me. 

"What is this?" she asked. 

"Check it out." I said. I grabbed her hand as she walked farther into the sand almost into the water. She looked into the water and smiled. 

"This is so beautiful." she whispered.She let go of my hand and walked closer to the water.  I smiled as she turned at me with a huge grin on her face. "Chris. This is amazing."

"you haven't even seen most of it yet." I held out my hand. She grabbed it like she was a little kid at the zoo. I walked down the path way to a secluded area on the beach. I rented it out for a couple of hours just for my sweetheart. She looked at me. 

In the area, there was a tent, a boat, and a limo. I looked at Rita. "Which one you wanna do?" 

"I have a choice on where I want our date to be?!?" she asked excitedly. I nodded and she squealed. She looked at the three options and then looked at me. "if I pick one, would the others not have something in it that the others have. Like a special prize or something." 

"Even if it was, I wouldn't tell you. Now pick a place." I said. She smiled and then closed her eyes and sighed. 'Uh, the boat?" she questioned. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah." I walked us over to the boat. The worker grabbed Rita's hand and helped her onto the boat. "Thank you." She said. Then I followed her onto the boat. 

She stood looking around. I mean, the boat was decorated. But I wouldn't say it's decorated like a 5 star restaurant. I designed this last minute.

"Chris, how did you come up with this idea?" 

"I just have a sort of talent for these sorts of things. I walked over to the table and pulled out a chair. "Come on, sit here." She walked over to me and smiled. She sat down and I pushed her chair in. As I was sitting down, the waiters were bringing out the appetizers. Rita looked at them all and smiled. 

"Oh my gosh, they have little potatoes with the ingredients of pizza. It's so cute." She said. I smiled as I watched her eat. She looked at me. "You not eating?"

"Yeah. I am. I just wanted to look the love of my life, if that's ok with you." she blushed and brushed hair out of her face. I sighed and took some nachos onto my plate. "Uh, I wanted to talk to you." 

"Bout what baby?" she asked. 

"So, I know you've been feeling stressed a lot lately following our circumstances. I just want to say that it's my fault. And I'm sorry it caused you so much stress. I just, don't know how to make all of this, like, how do I wanna say it. Not that I want Kayla to disappear, but I just wish that-"'

"Things would have happened differently. So you would've known about beforehand?" 

"No. What I'm trying to say is that, I wish that, uh, these things, you, my daughters, would have came all at once. Because it seemed like once all of these people, you and the girls, came into my life, things felt better and more complete. And to be completely honest with you Rita, I really didn't feel complete until Kayla came in the picture because in my mind, I felt like something was missing. Like it was someone on Earth who was supposed to be here but couldn't because God didn't guide their path but now that she's here, I knew that this was what I was waiting for that day a couple years ago when we were supposed to get married. I felt it that day when you told me that it didn't matter if she was mine or not because we would still love her. Or when you said that things wouldn't change and it did and you stayed.  And now look at us. You're pregnant again. Kayla's here staying with us and I never felt more in love you now then I ever been. I'm saying all of this to say, well really to ask..." I got down on one knee. "Rita, Sacajawea Ora, will you make me the happiest man on Earth, this time for real, and marry me?" 

SO you guys, I started a new Ig page. So follow me. I follow back. @/snapclapcrackle follow my other pages as well. 

@/kaiyachantel - main page

@/bracefacexd- fan page

@/snapclapcrackle- meme page mainly whenever I get a chance ot post pictures.

Alright thanks fam