P- 2

Rita POV

Chris looked at me and then back at Karrueche. "Should I talk to her?" he whispered. I looked up at Karrueche and then back at him.

"Go head. I mean, you're over her, right?" I asked hoping for his answer to be yes.He looked at me for a second. He didn't answer my question. Which worried me.

"Yeah, I'm over her. Because I found someone way better to love."he kissed me. Royalty said ew again. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at her. She frowned. Then did the same. Chris stood up and looked at Karrueche.

"What we need to talk about?" he asked. She looked at me and the kids.

"I would like to talk alone."

"Sorry sweetheart, if you have something to say to me, you can say it in front of my kids and soon to be wife."

"Stop playing Chris. You and I both know you didn't marry her. Is it because you're not over me yet?"

"Excuse me?" he asked looking at me. "If you haven't noticed, I love someone since you and I broke up. If you haven't noticed. She's sitting right there. She carried one of my kids. She may even be carrying one around right now." She looked at me and smirked.

"Look, I don't care what you have to tell yourself but this isn't the first time you wrote a song about me when we broke up." I looked at Chris and frowned.

"Excuse me? But I think I need to explain something to you." I stood up. "One bitch, he wrote the song before we were together and we talked about it afterwards. And two, if you are talking about that Back to Sleep Remix, I want you to know that I wrote that for him. (A/N: Not true). So come again." Karrueche looked at Chris and smiled.

"Whatever. I justed wanted to tell you guys that Chris might have another child."

"Yeah. We know."

"By a different woman." I looked at Chris. He looked at Karrueche.

"Where did you hear something so wrong?"

"Oh, from Keisha herself. She said that y'all were messing with each other for a while. And you got her pregnant around the same time Nia got pregnant Chris. What the fuck?"

"Watch your mouth around my kids."

"Oh but she can call me a bitch."

"She's the mother of my child."

"Yeah, one of 4. 4 that we know of. How could you do this to me?" Karrueche asked getting loud.

"Lower your voice." Chris said grabbing to her arm. "And what happened between me and Keisha was when we weren't together. Nothing i did was trying to hurt you."

"Oh really. Because this hurts worse that there could be more and you didn't deny it." Karrueche walked away. I sipped on my water. Chris turned to face me.

"Let's just go home."

"Yeah, that would be great." he laid a $100 bill on the table and put Chris in his stroller. Then we left.

Once we got home, I sat on the couch with a bottle of wine sitting in front of me. I haven't opened it. I was afraid that one, I would go back to where I was 2 years ago when Chris was born. Luckily, he's a lot better now. I don't want to hurt the baby if I am pregnant. And two, I'm afraid I would become an alcoholic again.

I was about to stand up and put the bottle away when Chris came in and grabbed the bottle and opened it and took a swig.I looked at him.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked. He looked over at me and shrugged. "I don't mind Chris. I mean, we aren't keeping secrets from each other."