P-20

Little Chris POV
Daddy, poured cereal in a bowl. I stared at him. Royalty and Kayla looked at me. I shrugged and started swinging my feet.
"Alright. Eat up. Then we going to the park OK?"
"Where's Mommy, Daddy?" I asked. He looked at me.
"Uh, Mommy is home."
"Well where are we?" Kayla asked.
"Somewhere else." Daddy said looking out the window. "Ain't that a bitch." Daddy wiped his hands on his pants and walked over to the door and looked over at us. "Don't repeat what I said." He said.
I looked over at Royalty and smiled. "Daddy said the b word, Ro." She laughed and Kayla laughed too.
A lady walked in then kitchen and looked at us.
"Chris, why you have these babies eating like theyre poor?" She said. She grabbed the bowls of cereal and dumped it in the trash then went in the fridge and pulled out some things.
Daddy came in the kitchen and sat next to me.
"Does everyone like eggs, bacon, grits, and pancakes?" She asked. Daddy sighed.
"No. Chris doesn't eat eggs and Kayla doesn't eat grits." Daddy said. The woman turned around and looked at us.
"Hi sweeties. My name is  Tootie. Aunt Tootie." She said. Daddy looked at us.
"Shes my sister just like Kayla is your sister." Daddy said.

After she fixed our food, she and daddy gave us a pop tart and started to whisper badly.
"Chris, you running away from your problems isn't helping anyone! Especially your children." Aunt Tootie said. Chris looked back at us. I looked at Kayla and Roro. They were breaking up their Pop Tart.
"I didn't run away this time. She basically sent me away. T, she told people that I was the reason why she was hurt."
"OK. Chris, you're supposed to work this out. You don't want to have 27 baby mamas do you?"
"No."
"Then fix it. Let her be your last. She is my favorite for so many different reasons."
"Tootie. This wasn't my fault once again."
"I didn't ask. Chris, you can fix it." Royalty tapped me.
"Let's go play Yahtzee." She said. I shook my head and looked down at my Pop Tart. I only after a corner. Daddy turned around and looked at me.
"He'll play after he finished eating." Daddy said. Royalty nodded and her and Kayla went upstairs. Daddy turned to Aunt Tootie.
"How am I supposed to fix something that I don't even know how or why it happens?"
"An electrician doesn't worry about why it broke or how something got broken, they fix it. And that's what you need to do Chris. You need to fix it." She pointed at daddy. "I love you Chris and you really need to learn that everything that is wrong can be fixed so its right. It doesn't matter whos problem or fault it is. Especially, if it hurts other people."
"Alright." She smiled. "I love you T."
"Love you too C." She looked over at me and smiled. "Damn, Chris. They all look just like it. Its crazy man."
"Yep. That Brown genes is strong as shit." Aunt Tootie laughed and touched my hair.
"And they all have good hair." Daddy cleared his throat. "What?" Aunt Tootie asked.
"They get it from me." He said. Aunt Tootie looked at Daddy and laughed.
"Nigga you tried it." I said. Daddy and Aunt Tootie turned and looked at me.
"Nah, nigga you tried it." Daddy said. "Eat that pop tart nigga."

I know it was short but I don't feel wonderful right now. Well, lately. That's why updating has been slim to none. Sorry bout that. Also, thank y'all for 1k again while I'm still writing the story. To be honest, I love you guys because y'all did it again. Y'all go do it for the third book???
Sike, I don't know yet.
Any who, another sexy person alert, have y'all ever watched Graceland? Manny Montana is sexy as hell. Like just look at him.

I know the picture is small but they were all small

I dont know what it is, but I love Spanish guys like. They be sexy as fuck and then when they can speak Spanish........ (Cuz you know there be ones who can't speak Spanish) let them whisper something sexy in my ear...
Sorry, random. I know. Weird. I know. But this is the same brain that this story comes from. Alright let me go to sleep. Toodles.