Really Random but ive got some Questions.

So how's life treating y'all? If fine, I just want to tell y'all that not only am I 4 followers away from 200 but I'm less than 500 reads to having 2 k reads on this.. I want to thank y'all so much for supporting and for just being patient.
I will be writing a fourth and just to like give y'all a little sneak a peek, it will be mainly about Royalty.. Well the kids. Um, yeah. U wanted to do this with another story if mine but I feel like I'm more connected with this story that I know what I wanna do how I wanna do it and all types of shit. So it will be called, Poison. So I will tell y'all when to look out for that.

My questions I wanted to ask was how do y'all want this story to end? I mean, I want to do something ya know happy ending but.... Expect the unexpected right.
Then (completely fucking random) who's your favorite member of Migos? Personally mine is Quavo. He just says funny shit and I love it.
But yeah that was it I guess. I forgot what else I was going to ask that was serious so.... Yeah. Peace loves.
Tell ya friends to read my stories and follow me.
Oh also... What are some good books on here, like that will have you guessing.. I need good books.

What's y'all IG? I'm ready follow people...... Alright peace out this time for real.