P-11

Chris POV

Rita laid on the table. She smiled at me. The kids weren't really focused on Rita. The nurse put some of that blue shit on her stomach.

The nurse started mumbling something and then Rita looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just love you thats all." I smiled and looked at the kids. Who were trying to play some sort of quiet game, where they weren't really quiet.

"If y'all little niggas don't shut up, there will be no ice cream after dinner." I warned. They all looked at me.

"You wouldn't." Royalty said.

"Oh, maybe I would." she looked at Kayla and frowned. They sat down and played a game on Rita's phone.

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Ora-"

"Uh, it's Mr. Brown and soon to be Mrs. Brown." I said.

"Oh, sorry. Mr. And Mrs. Brown, it looks like you are having another boy. And the baby should be due August 16." I looked at the nurse confused.

"That can't be. Uh, Nine months before that was in December. I wasn't home in December." I looked at Rita.

"Maybe I did something wrong. Let me calculate it once more." she walked out the room. I looked away. Hoping and praying that Rita did not cheat on me once again. I mean, it's not like I haven't cheated on someone before, so I guess God is punishing me.

"Chris, she just got it wrong. I promise." she said .I nodded and looked out the window. I didn't feel like talking right now because if I did talk to her, I would not really be talking, I would be yelling. I don't want to ruin my reputation and a relationship.

"Chris look at me." she said quietly. "Please." I looked over to her. My eyes burning with tears.

"Rita, I swear if this baby ain't mine, I won't fail to leave you." I said. She nodded and looked at the monitor.

"Chris this is baby number 4 for you. Baby number 2 for me. I promise, I would never cheat on you." I looked at her.

"You did it before."
'I promise I will never cheat on you again."

"Daddy, did she cheat on a test or something?" Royalty asked. I looked down at her.

"Yeah, maybe. Something like that." The nurse came back in the room. She looked at us and smiled.

"I'm so sorry for the screw up, the baby is due, June 24. I'm so sorry for the mix up. But I know for sure that it's a boy." she smiled. "Congrats you guys." she walked out the room and Rita sat up wiping the things off her stomach. I started getting the kids ready for the car.

"Wanna go out for ice cream?" Rita asked.

"Yes." the kids yelled. I looked at Rita. Angry.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing." we all walked to the car and I got in the drivers seat. I told the kids to put their headphones in and turned on the radio for them to listen to their music.

"Whats the problem?" Rita asked. I turned and looked at the kids.

"Uh, you can go take the kids out for ice cream. I'm gonna go to the studio."

"Chris-"

"I had studio time for a while."
'Why do you need to rent studio time when we have a recording studio in our house?"

"Why does it matter what I do?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you out all hours of the night. Doing Lord knows what and you could be home recording music where I know where you are."
"Here we go again." I said looking out my window.

"Here we go again? Chris what the hell are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well let's see. You haven't trusted me at all in the past, what 4, 5 years. What do I do that makes you not trust me? I do everything for you."

"May I remind you, Ro's birthday is your passcode. On your phone." I looked at her.

"So that's why you're mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Well those veins popping out your forehead is telling me otherwise." She bit her lip and looked away.

"You know what? Go to the studio. Find a way home. I'm not picking up your ass."
"Oh we going home first then I'm leaving. I got to change." she looked at me as I started the car.

"What type of shit is that? Why do you need to change if you going to the studio? What are you going to fuck some bitch?" I rolled my eyes.

"Chill out Ri."

"Whoa. What the helkl you just call me?"

"Ri."

"So you calling me other bitches names now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just go home."

"No, you calling me other bitches names now?" she hit me. I looked out the window and closed my eyes.

"Rita stop it." I said as her hand connected with my face.

"I hate you so much." she punched my arm. I unstrapped my seatbelt and got out of the car. I walked away from the car. I pulled my phone and called my mother.

"Mama?" I asked as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Wassup baby?"

"Can you come get me?" I asked biting my lip. She sighed.

"Yeah. Where you at?" I told her where I was. "I'll be there in like 5 minutes." I nodded and realized she can't see me.

"Alright. Thank you Ma."

"It's alright baby."

Y'all gon hate me soon. Chile. Shit bout to pop off soon.

Is Chris gon call Becky with the good hair?....

Might update again tonight. So I get some hate mail in my sleep. I still love y'all though.