P-16

Rita POV

Chris smacked my leg. Little Chris that is. "Little boy. Stop!" I shouted. He stuck his tongue out at me. I laughed and picked him up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Living my life." he said like his father would say. Chris had to go on tour so I'm here along with the kids. Kayla was playing on Ro's tablet while Ro was over her mother's house. I mean, there wasn't a real reason for Royalty to be over here since Chris wasn't here. But she still comes over.

"Living your life?" I asked. "What do you do with your life?"
"Well, Daddy and I watch tv together."

"Really? What do y'alll watch?"

"The Amazing World of Gumball."

"What?"

"And Teen Titans Go and another Teen Titans. And we watch Clarence a lot. We do a lot of watching tv."
"Yeah. I can tell. You don't want to get in the pool?" I asked.

"I CAN'T SWIM!" he screamed. He ran around the couch and sat there. I stared at the couch.

"Christopher, do you want to learn how to swim?" I asked. HE peeked his head around the corner.

"You'll teach me Mommy?"

"Yeah."
"YAY!" he ran out the living room to run upstairs. Kayla peeked her head out from the kitchen.

"We're going swimming?"

"Yeah. Put on your bathing suit." she smiled and ran as well. I laughed to myself and went up to my room. I got a text from Chris as I opened the bedroom door. I looked down at my phone. He sent me a picture. I opened the text and saw his pouty face. I smiled and text him back.

What's the matter? I asked. He replied back instantly.

I miss you my love. I smiled to myself then I heard a loud scream. I dropped my phone and ran out the room. I ran to Kayla's room and she was crying on the floor. Little Chris was standing there confused'

"Mommy?" Chris asked walking up to me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She started crying." Chris said. I walked over to Kayla.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked. She looked at me and pointed her closet. I looked at her then at the closet which was closed."Kayla, what happened?"

"Someone's in there." she cried. I looked at Chris and Kayla.

"Chris, go to your room. Kayla go with him." They nodded and ran out the room. I silently cursed at myself for not bringing my phone out.

I walked up to the closet and opened it slowly. I looked around then I heard light breathing. I frowned and turned on the light. Sure enough, there was someone in the closet.

"Keisha?" I asked. She looked at me startled.

"Uh, hey Rita."
'What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Minding my business." she started to walk past me.

"Bitch, if you're in my house, where you aren't welcome, it's isn't your business."

"Move." she said shoving me. I pushed her back into the closet

"Kayla, it's ok. It's your stupid ass mother." I said. "Bring my phone." I said. I heard Chris door open. Chris and Kayla walked in the room. Kayla handed me my phone and looked at her mother evilly.

"Didn't I say move?" Keisha asked shoving me again. I looked at her as I called 911.

"Yeah, but I don't listen to people who touch kids wrongly."