Him...

It is the 5th of December. It is another day of School. To be honest, I don't hate School. It is just too exhausting to be Student President, being a daughter of 2 very rich lawyers, and also being a very famous model to L'Amour's Modelling Company. Sometimes it's just.. just too much? I know that loads of people told me that I am beautiful and that they are obsessed with me (mostly boys), but I never took them seriously. But, some people think that I am a spoiled, uppish, rich 17-year-old teenage girl, who cares nothing about others. They are completely wrong, I'm nothing like that. 

Today, I walked down the corridors with my trusty, best friend, Michelle Abeille. Michelle was the kind of girl who sees the bright light, the very good in everyone. She is the most positive person I every known. 

'Aurore?' Michelle looked at me confusingly. I snapped out of my mind after I heard my name. 

'Sorry, Michelle.' I say as we walked through the bright blue doors of the classroom, 'I am too tired.' 

'Yeah, I could imagine!' she said giggling loudly, and after a few seconds or so she stopped giggling and looked at me, 'I feel sorry for you though, I know that this is a really hard time for you right now.' 

'Oh, don't worry. My parents were blown away by my "beauty" since I was 2. They put me into modelling ever since I was 7. I kinda got used to it, you know.' I say, giving out a huge sigh. 

'Yeah..' she replied sadly. 

Michelle was beautiful too, ever since I knew her. She had a dream that is the opposite of me, she desperately wanted to be a model, while mine was to be free, happy with a loving family. I wish I could help her, but unfortunately, whenever I try to talk about it to my parents, they never listen to me. They say that I should look after my "career" more carefully, and should stop helping "others". To be perfectly honest, they never listen to me. I see them both once a month, and they barely speak to me even then. They are very busy, even at Christmas and on my Birthday I have to spend my whole with Mrs Durand, who is like a second mother to me. She looked after me ever since I was born, I grew up without my selfish parents. 

'Look, Michelle-' I tried to speak, but she interrupted.  

'Don't worry! I don't mind, and I understand! I am glad at least to be with my best friend, Aurore Besse!' she said, hugging me. 

We continued walking down the corridors of College Francoise Dupont. We ended up in the middle of the School, where there is a big park area, where there were plenty of trees and benches. Me and Michelle, we have a special bench there, it is and always was where we used to chat since we actually met each other there. We were planning to chat and sit on the benches like we usually do, but there was only one problem. There was a young boy, who was already sitting on that bench. He had light blonde hair, a pair of glorious blue eyes, and a wide smile. He was happily drawing and colouring in his notebook. I couldn't believe my eyes, it was him