Jimin- cancer

Angst/fluff kind of
4 weeks. That's all you had left to live of your life. You felt empty. How else were you supposed to react? You had just been told you had stage 3 lung cancer. You really didn't know what to do with your life anymore. All your boyfriend Jimin did was smoke and constantly try to have sex with you. That's probably why you had gotten cancer, Jimin smoked at least 5 of those cancer sticks a day and that smoke must have been to much for your lungs.

1 week later
Every day for the past week you've been trying to break the news to Jimin, however every time you even get close to being able to tell him his phone rings and he goes outside to take it while grabbing another cigarette. You ponder on running away, but you know that Jimin would be heart-broken. All you wanted was to get this of your chest and tell Jimin. You wanted to be wrapped up again in his arms like before he started to smoke. You wanted the nice sweet boyfriend who would get up at 3 am in the morning and go to the store simply because you wanted candy or chocolate. Your going to have to tell him soon other wise it will be to late.

1 weeks later
Breaking the news to Jimin was going to be hard. You didn't really know how he'd react, Jimin often tends to act differently through different things. So when you sat him down it came to surprise him with what you had to say.

"Jimin don't freak out, but I have lung cancer, I've got 2 weeks left."

Jimin broke down. He lost it. The flood gates opened and he pulled you close and rocked you back and forward, cradling you like a precious baby he didn't want to let go because if he did you would break. And in that position you stayed for a total of 3 hours. Crazy I know but you two loved each other so much you didn't want to let go. That night, you and Jimin slept together, no not sex you perverts, just sleeping and cuddles and honestly you were happy to have your perfect boyfriend Jimin back with you again. The next morning Jimin promised never to touch a cigarette again in his life and started a Bon fire to burn them all, you two roasted marshmallows together.

1 week later

1 week is all you had left apparently, you went to chemo sessions but they were no use you were gone. In the total of a week since you had told Jimin he had been nothing but perfect to you. He always gave you late night cuddles and snacks. He did what ever you wanted him to do if you asked he would probably go climb Mount Everest for you. But it's getting closer for you to go and all you want is more time to be able to spend with Jimin. A couple of days ago you told your parents and siblings and you had a long session of crying together.

1 week later ( 2 hours left)

These past two weeks have honestly been the best two weeks of your life. 3 days ago you had to be emitted into hospital as you was so weak you could barely stand. Ever since then Jimin hasn't moved an inch by your side and has been crying for several hours. You didn't want and of your family in the room right now, it would ruin the moment between you and Jimin.

Suddenly you felt a stab in your chest and it felt knocked the air out of your lungs. You knew what it meant. It was time to go. You looked at Jimin sadly and he knew straight away which sent him off into another wave of sobs.

"Jimin... It's... time.... For.... Me.... To.... Go...."

You heaved out. Jimin clutched your hand even tighter if that was even possible and started to sob uncontrollably.

"Jagiya please don't go..."

You felt tears starting to stream down your cheek and Jimin lent forward to wipe them away. You didn't have long left.

"Jagiya. I have loved you for quite some time now. And I was actually planning to do this next week while we went on holiday to Disney land, but with this happening we can't go. Jagiya your the Jims to my Jams so would you do me the honour of marrying me?"

Jimin slipped open a red velvet (eyyyy, sorry am I ruining the mood...) box and revealed a beautiful wedding ring to me. You nodded your head, not trusting your voice and he slipped the delicate ring on your finger. Jimin bent down to kiss your lips one more time before hearing the long beep of the machine. You were gone.

Jimin walked outside into the busy, rainy streets of Seoul and smiled as he looked up at the sky.

"Saranghae y/n."